Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I drove passed him walking through bothwell today and thought before I seen who it was check out that guy with his wee sparrow legs, then realised it was him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He covers up the mileage on his car with emojis lollllllllll how embarro is that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone notice how now we all know he steals pictures hes putting lots of “inspo” type pics on so he doesnt look like a dick!

Reactions: 6
He needs to stop with the “Team” tit on his stories… there is no TEAM Evan, it’s just YOU and your Ego pal… NOBODY cares 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As much as I enjoy Ryan’s posts now, his followers have jumped 300 in 2 days… he doesn’t need to start that! Repeating Evans fake followers!!

Time for a new thread, most liked suggestions wins…

Reactions: 3
I don’t have the right level to start a thread, does anyone else have the access?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.