Our Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really disappointed with the ending for Georgie. I like Prof but there was 0 chemistry between Georgie and him - I just get total friends vibes from them. A romance with the American DR would have been more believable in my opinion.

For me the only suitable ending was either for Elvis to be alive (although very unbelievable) or for Georgie to die. I thought she’d die in the line of duty with a showdown with Omar. Because what’s Georgie without Elvis? The whole sending your engagement ring off on a kite to heaven was a bit meh to me (although I appreciate the symbolism of it in that she was finally free). I feel meh, Georgie (and indeed Michelle) deserved a better way to go than that.

Reactions: 4
Just finished watching although I accidentally skipped the first season so watching that now! Omg I’m in love with this. The cliff jump & fingers dying made me cry so much

Reactions: 2
They've confirmed its cancelled today, sort of a given since Michelle Keegan left but it still would of been nice to see another series