Our Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I went back... so she does CPR to elvis ... but didnt check a pulse.. surely you should check for a pulse then start CPR... but he did look pretty gone then shes doing cpr and gets pulled off of him. Then nothing more of him so I guess there could be a bit of hope of him returning

Reactions: 1
I think Omar is something to do with those soldiers! I’ve been thinking something isn’t right with them from the beginning, especially the one with longer hair. Really hoping it’s nothing to do with the doctor because I like him!

Reactions: 3
Who is Omar going to be... one of those three afghan soldiers or antonio the doctor? So many questions after next weeks trailer!
I think Omar is the guy we first saw them with when rescuing the female doctor. The afghan soldiers have swapped him out and the bullied one (forgot his name) wasn’t in on it to start with and has been pressured to help (with making the injuries on new guys face match) hence his reluctance with interacting with two section as he feels shame and guilt. It’s the only way I can match it all up in my head at the moment, so I’m probably vastly wrong and it’s going to be someone we know who is Omar!

Reactions: 2
this weeks episode felt a bit flat after the previous two episodes.
Are they trying to make Throbber more appealing now showing his softer side
the new character is not a patch on Fingers and not sure how i feel about him
i feel like we must be seeing more of the psychologist next week as Liz White is a well known actress would they really fly her out for a brief stint ? saying that Guy Michie did only have a brief stint last series

this weeks episode felt a bit flat after the previous two episodes.
Are they trying to make Throbber more appealing now showing his softer side
the new character is not a patch on Fingers and not sure how i feel about him
i feel like we must be seeing more of the psychologist next week as Liz White is a well known actress would they really fly her out for a brief stint ? saying that Guy Michie did only have a brief stint last series
I think next week is the last ?

I think prof has a bigger role. He tipped off about Omar to Georgie, then when he was in the cell with Omar and georgie.
Omar looked at him. He also said to georgie that not all things are what they seem to be. He also has family connections in Afghanistan. His character just seen abit odd!

Reactions: 2
I think prof has a bigger role. He tipped off about Omar to Georgie, then when he was in the cell with Omar and georgie.
Omar looked at him. He also said to georgie that not all things are what they seem to be. He also has family connections in Afghanistan. His character just seen abit odd!
Yes !! This is a great theory !

Did everyone watch? What did you think?
I watched it! So gutted about how predictable it was. Also I didn’t understand Dr Antonio- was he a spy or not? Prof and georgie was cute together. She isn’t coming back though is she? I wonder if prof will?

I read this theory on Twitter, maybe just maybe there is some truth to it.

Did everyone watch? What did you think?
Are we gonna see if Georgie and Prof get together?
Will she go for a drunk with the sexy DR?
Baby fingers, will we get to see them?
Throbber and Mimi are they gonna be a couple?
Captain Hurst dad is it Bones? (Saw that on twitter)
Are we ever gonna get over Elvis?
Who will replace Georgie?
Will the rest of 2 section come back?
Where is Captain James?

Too many questions haha.

Hmmm what happens now ... who is the next our girl ... Georgie and prof ? Thobber and mimi ?
Why did cheese keep going on about mimi back home ? Surely not just because of her family life is there more to this ?
They could have done a back home like tied up some more . Now soooo many questions and sooo long to wait.. argghh

SO.
I was just on Instagram and Monk was on a live with Tony Grounds the writer and producer.. Monk asked Tony if Elvis is dead and Tony said “I don’t think so” 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
There’s no way Elvis is alive. Didn’t they have a funeral and all that? I didn’t watch the previous season. I started watching it for nico- he has been my crush since my mad fat diary! 🤣

I’m actually so glad Georgie is leaving...I might finally get over the Georgie and Elvis story line 🤣🤣 he died 3 year ago and I’m still heartbroken! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7