Our Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cried too, it’s that bastard music they play 😂😂
to be fair it was as soon as the music played I went 🤣

He is the only remaining one left from the first series aswell :cry:
I thought since they had him married and kept showing Marie it was coming but surely they have had enough happen to Georgie and her family
I had Danny Hatchard was joining this series as a private and thought maybe there would be a death in 2 section and he would replace them.
yes I heard danny was joining too! I am hoping he won’t die as like you say too much as happened to Georgie and had family. Maybe they just want us to think he’s died! Can’t wait another week 😫😂

they had been hinting at it since the start of the series so it was predictable but still sad. Im disliking Georgie more and more this series though, i think we need more focus on the SF guys

I have been looking forward to this all day, come on fingers pull through 🙏 and lets hope this episodes involves more of the SF guys

Reactions: 5
I’ve got a really strange feeling that Elvis may not actually be dead and they’ve been doing an undercover secret mission or something that only a selective few knew about! Why did Georgie bring up not checking Elvis’ pulse and why did Fingers keep apologising to her before he died? Probably really over thinking it because i’m not sure how he would have survived that but who knows...

Reactions: 1
I’ve got a really strange feeling that Elvis may not actually be dead and they’ve been doing an undercover secret mission or something that only a selective few knew about! Why did Georgie bring up not checking Elvis’ pulse and why did Fingers keep apologising to her before he died? Probably really over thinking it because i’m not sure how he would have survived that but who knows...

Definitely not over thinking ... when she mentioned not checking for a pulse I did think hmm that's an odd thing to say .. then I also thought it was odd no funeral . Do you not think colour always goes a bit off when elvis is brought up as well .. yeh I hope he makes a surprise appearance

Reactions: 2
That would be a interesting twist, there seems to be a lot to wrap up in two episodes especially if this is Georgie's last series. I was surprised they didn't use fingers funeral to have a brief appearance from Captain James and Molly.

Reactions: 2
Did I miss something? What happened to Georgie's dad? Cant remember him dying and thought it odd that he wasn't at the funeral

The SF guys arent in any more episodes this series which is a shame. I feel like there must be more of the female doctor as she is a decent actress who plays intense storylines well, likewise with the addition of the new private there must be a separate storyline there and i feel like they are leading us somewhere with the lieutenant and his Dad.

Definitely agree about the whole Elvis thing! When she mentioned it yesterday and again like someone above said when Fingers was saying sorry I kept thinking something dodgy is going on here!! I wonder if it will be that!? I mean, he looked pretty dead but who knows!

The SF guys arent in any more episodes this series which is a shame. I feel like there must be more of the female doctor as she is a decent actress who plays intense storylines well, likewise with the addition of the new private there must be a separate storyline there and i feel like they are leading us somewhere with the lieutenant and his Dad.
I know I feel like the SF guys are one of the best parts of the show for me, good characters but even better actors. Yeah the Dad, Nan and there was also another sister missing from this series! Wonder if we are actually going to find out what happened to Brains, Rab and Maisie? Would have thought we’d have found out by now...

Lulu the younger sister seems to have been totally forgotten this series. Also surely there would be more military presence and people in uniform at Fingers funeral and would the army really pay for Kingy and Georgie to fly back just for a few days.
I hope it gets another series which doesnt just focus on a similar type Georgie character but i feel with title Our girl its restricted a bit.

Reactions: 3