Oscar Pistorius

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching a documentary just now and it got me thinking. Do you think it was intentional or an accident?

Reactions: 5
I think it was intentional, shooting through a locked door would not be my first instinct.

Reactions: 38
Definately intentional, he was treated like royalty here in South Africa and was arrogant. People like that start thinking they are above the law.

Reactions: 23
Definitely intentional. Anger issues + arrogance. It’s such a shame. He was a hero in SA once.

Reactions: 7
I’m in the minority I believed his version. I’m gullible though and acknowledge I’m in the minority!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m in the minority I believed his version. I’m gullible though and acknowledge I’m in the minority!
Yeah, I always thought that too. His version of events never changed from the moment it happened. Like you, I am quite gullible though 😂

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I always thought that too. His version of events never changed from the moment it happened. Like you, I am quite gullible though 😂
Don’t think we’ll be convincing anyone of his innocence here then! 😄

Reactions: 3
Having been through an experience with a former partner who could have killed me, intentional, no doubt about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Intentional. If you weren’t sure where you partner was but you did know someone was in the loo, why shoot through a closed door when it is likely she could be in there? He said he was feeling vulnerable because he didn’t have his legs on, but he was armed and he had no idea if the person in the loo was armed. You don’t just shoot through a closed door unless you are intent on killing someone. They apparently had a row, she hid in the loo to get away from him and he shot her.

Reactions: 21
Intentional, but I believe he was in crazy mode at the time and regrets it tremendously.
Unfortunately that doesn't bring her back, and he has to be punished.

Reactions: 23
I think it was intentional too. I always struggled to believe his version of events. You wouldn’t shoot someone through a bathroom door without checking where your girlfriend was or shouting for her first.

Reactions: 19
I think it was intentional too
if I thought someone was in the house that shouldn’t have been then I’d shout my partners name at the very least-not just open fire at a closed door!

her poor family-I read a book on the case from their point of view and it was heartbreaking

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think it was intentional too
if I thought someone was in the house that shouldn’t have been then I’d shout my partners name at the very least-not just open fire at a closed door!

her poor family-I read a book on the case from their point of view and it was heartbreaking
Exactly. If you are aware of someone being behind a closed door, unless you shout out and determined if it is her, or if she is somewhere else, there is a 50% chance that it will be her. I believe also that the door was locked which could indicate that she was trying to protect herself from him.

Reactions: 13
Omg what documentary? I watched his trial live all day every day. I’m probably the only person I know who doesn’t think it was intentional. I’m just about to go to bed but I’ll write my long explanation of why in her tomorrow. So exited I’ve just found an Oscar thread on tattle 😂🙈

Reactions: 13
I believe it was international too,I don’t know if I think he meant to kill her but I definitely think he wanted to hurt her in that moment. You read about abusers who take it too far and I think that’s what he did

Reactions: 8