Orlistat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with it? After years of slowly increasing weight gain, my GP prescribed this to try. It has only been a few days, but I havent shat myself yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with it? After years of slowly increasing weight gain, my GP prescribed this to try. It has only been a few days, but I havent shat myself yet 🤣
My dad was prescribed this years ago. If you diet, it works, if not, it doesn't work, if you get what I mean. It's not exactly a wonder drug for weightloss but it does help. My dad lost quite a bit of weight using it but then he started cheating, that's when he started shitting himself too.

I was in my early 20s and I may have pinched a few of them but not enough to make any difference or be able to give you a first person experience.

Reactions: 1
I think, from memory, it is only if you cheat your diet that it happens. They did help him lose weight quicker than dieting alone

Reactions: 3
The first few days were the typical oily poos but ive been fine since!?
I realise this thread is quite old! But I was wondering how you got on with it? I've just ordered my first pack of Orlistat in the hope it will help me to lose PCOS weight that just won't shift and help me to conceive or qualify for IVF 🤞

I realise this thread is quite old! But I was wondering how you got on with it? I've just ordered my first pack of Orlistat in the hope it will help me to lose PCOS weight that just won't shift and help me to conceive or qualify for IVF 🤞
I'm afraid i didnt stick with it as I became quite poorly with something else. Good luck! X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Never trust a fart when taking them!! I’ve had a few accidents previously.
Good luck 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A friend has mentioned these to me. We have been trying to conceive but I have pcos and a lot of weight to shift that doesn’t want to go!!
What kind of foods would you say is off limits? Where did you all order from?

A friend has mentioned these to me. We have been trying to conceive but I have pcos and a lot of weight to shift that doesn’t want to go!!
What kind of foods would you say is off limits? Where did you all order from?
i’ve been reading and you have to have a really low fat diet.

Just found this thread as I was looking for some information. I have recently just purchased these to help loose weight & try conceive a baby. Any tips or help? I’m scared to start them!

Just purchased an 8 week supply!
Heard mostly good things and that they work as long as you actually follow a low fat diet alongside them.

Has anyone had the symptoms of dizzy / light headed / shaking cold? I’m not sure if I am coming down with something but if not this is the only thing I can think I have changed