Oprah Winfrey #1 O No!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the big O needed her own thread. Her silence speaks volumes post “her tweet” debunking the arrest/raid rumours yesterday on twitter. She knows the fastest way to shut this rumour down is to do a quick livestream showing us she is free, chilled and sitting on her pouf in the sun in Boca Raton and yet........nothing.

Reactions: 6
Oprah very good friends with Weinstein. They look very close on number of photos. She must have known what he was like. Rumours are circulating that he did some sort of deal and has named a lot of the elite including her. Seal gave an interview few years ago saying she was responsible for a lot of stuff.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I find it really hard to believe Oprah could have been involved with this.

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen all the pictures, and I’m no super fan, but a picture with somebody doesn’t mean you condone what you later find out they’ve done? She has pictures with thousands of people, are we saying she agrees with and has done every bad thing they have? This just smacks of conspiracy theory bollocks.

Reactions: 8
I’ve seen all the pictures, and I’m no super fan, but a picture with somebody doesn’t mean you condone what you later find out they’ve done? She has pictures with thousands of people, are we saying she agrees with and has done every bad thing they have? This just smacks of conspiracy theory bollocks.
Not all condoning but she did shout from the rooftops how amazing this bloke was. So if you have Oprah promoting him then just maybe you will trust him and be lured into false sense of security... Same with Weinstein .. the numerous photos with him kissing his ear/hugging him etc. There's a photo of some young lady (not sure if she is famous or not) who looks terrified in the middle of Oprah and Weinstein.

Well that will be a good reason for him to leave hospital for “treatment”. Then he will “die” in hospital but secretly escape. Just like Epstein didn’t really die.
Very convenient... just like T Hanks well documented case of Corona. Who's next I wonder?

Reactions: 8
I find it hard to blame women for men’s behaviour. Weinstein (for example) did what Weinstein did because he’s, well, evil. Not because women did whatever.

Reactions: 7
Hmm see I'm not sure Oprah would be involved this either. Wasn't she abused as a child?

Although saying that, people never want to believe a woman could be involved in such things and so lots of truly evil people get away with it.

Reactions: 3
Weren’t Weinstein’s revelations supposed to be to do with business and financial crimes, in addition to human trafficking?

Hmm see I'm not sure Oprah would be involved this either. Wasn't she abused as a child?

Although saying that, people never want to believe a woman could be involved in such things and so lots of truly evil people get away with

Some people who were sexually abused as a child can go on to become a child abusers.

its hard to believe a woman would abuse a child but theres some sickos out there but I'm sure theres plenty of things going on in hidden hollywood!

Reactions: 1
I just think that, whether she’s your cup of tea or not, Oprah has done a huge amount for people - particularly women and girls, against all the odds - for many years. It’s easy to be a conspiracy theorist by taking a few pictures from thousands, and a few missteps in a long successful career and coming up with what are particularly horrific allegations.

People like Oprah enabled this evil behaviour and are part of the problem :-(
Man - rapes, abuses and assaults multiple women over number of years

Woman - pictured at event with man among a hundred other people she’s also pictured with

People on internet - she enabled him!

🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I thought the big O needed her own thread. Her silence speaks volumes post “her tweet” debunking the arrest/raid rumours yesterday on twitter. She knows the fastest way to shut this rumour down is to do a quick livestream showing us she is free, chilled and sitting on her pouf in the sun in Boca Raton and yet........nothing.
sorry what are the arrest rumours??

Not all condoning but she did shout from the rooftops how amazing this bloke was. So if you have Oprah promoting him then just maybe you will trust him and be lured into false sense of security... Same with Weinstein .. the numerous photos with him kissing his ear/hugging him etc. There's a photo of some young lady (not sure if she is famous or not) who looks terrified in the middle of Oprah and Weinstein.

Very convenient... just like T Hanks well documented case of Corona. Who's next I wonder?
the young woman is rita ora I thought it looked like oprah was protecting her from him.

Although saying that, people never want to believe a woman could be involved in such things and so lots of truly evil people get away with it.
I'm not sure of the statistics, but I believe most paedophiles are people who were abused as children themselves (that's NOT to say that most abused children turn into paedophiles of course)

Reactions: 1