Onision and Lainey - broke and begging on patreon but living in a mansion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across this video

How can they live in such a huge and messy house but still say they are broke and facing ruin. They've been saying for the last two years they have nothing. How can two people and a child create so much laundry - every single room of their 8 bed 6 bathroom place has dirty clothes on the floor!

Reactions: 2
How do they stillhave custody of that child?

If they can't keep a house like that clean they need to downsize. I doubt their dwindling you tube career takes up that much time.

Very strange couple.

They are beyond odd, very unpleasant people.

Their house reminds me of when I was depressed and didn't leave the flat that much, I had all the time to clean but let it really fester then do it all in an afternoon. Mine never got that bad and this is what she's choosing to share so could have tidied it a bit before showing.

Reactions: 1
Ew he has a child now? He's vile.
Him and Lainey don't talk about their child or children I know there is at least one because someone ages ago reported them

Onision said he wouldn't mention his child again after in his typical long moaning speeches.

Think that's after one about he threatened a doctor about his child having a rash....

I get lost with his stories, and hated of social repose it's all the same tit different year to be honest

Reactions: 2
I know this thread has been inactive for a long time but is anyone keeping up to date with the onision/chris hansen drama??

Reactions: 5
Trying but I'm lost 😂😂
I dont blame you - the entire thing is a supreme mess. I'm just surprised it hasnt been discussed on here at all. Onision used to be one of the big youtube players and while I was never a fan his fall from grace has been pretty impressive. The more information that comes out the more crazy the story gets.

He is accused of grooming.
Alleged 19 police visits to the house in one year.
Infant daughter falls from upstairs window and onision records the aftermath rather than helping her.

The whole thing is freaking nuts!

Reactions: 1
I dont blame you - the entire thing is a supreme mess. I'm just surprised it hasnt been discussed on here at all. Onision used to be one of the big youtube players and while I was never a fan his fall from grace has been pretty impressive. The more information that comes out the more crazy the story gets.

He is accused of grooming.
Alleged 19 police visits to the house in one year.
Infant daughter falls from upstairs window and onision records the aftermath rather than helping her.

The whole thing is freaking nuts!
Yeah, I mean I've watched him on and off since the early days of Youtube, I think it was around 2011/12 I found him and watched him on and off!
I believe he's definitely guilty of grooming, sexual exploitation and others things related. Chris Hasan is doing a great job.

He did the same with Shiloh(?), He recorded her having a seizure instead of helping so while it's bat tit crazy it's not unbelievable

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know, what happened to them? Greg seems to still make YT-videos which… show that he now actually completely lost the plot. What about Lainey or … Kay? Was this their new name? What about the children? Have they disappeared completely from social media? Are they still married to Greg?

Does anyone know, what happened to them? Greg seems to still make YT-videos which… show that he now actually completely lost the plot. What about Lainey or … Kay? Was this their new name? What about the children? Have they disappeared completely from social media? Are they still married to Greg?
Would also love to know!