One Tree Hill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t he cheat on her with Paris Hilton when they filmed house of wax?

Reactions: 2
The last few days ive been going through my liked videos on youtube and i forgot that i watched lydiaandlucy one tree hill vlogs 😂

And now ive been downloading oth soundtracks they had so much great bands on the show in tric like fall out boy lol

Moved onto season 4, the all still look to old to even be 21 😂

Forgot Kevin Federline was a guest star 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m up to season 7 now. I find the last 2 seasons terrible but I’ve committed now so need to see it through. My husband is sick of me sneaking off to watch a bit more!

• Haha
I’m up to season 7 now. I find the last 2 seasons terrible but I’ve committed now so need to see it through. My husband is sick of me sneaking off to watch a bit more!
Yes it gets worse as it goes on, I’ve realised how much better the high school ones were already!

I miss the parents in the later seasons, even though for Peyton and Brooke it was ridiculous how they were left to live on their own 😂.

Dan is getting hotter as it progresses 😂

I really liked season 5 and 7. Hated 6. Can't even remember 8. 9 was good but I didn't like Nathan's storyline.

Reactions: 1
I still love OTH! I finished binge watching it a few weeks ago and it was rather cringe in places but I'd still watch it all over again! The high school seasons were definitely the best.
I have a Ravens poster signed by Chad that I adore!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sophia Bush and her husband have split after 13 months together. She pulled out of 2:22 A Ghost Story recently flying back to the US.

• Wow
I looove OTH. When it came out, my friends either watched that or The O.C and I chose OTH first :love: . Didn't like much of the seasons when they fast forward 5 years but I still binged it all

Sophia Bush and her husband have split after 13 months together. She pulled out of 2:22 A Ghost Story recently flying back to the US.
It was only a few weeks ago she was posting a tribute to him for their wedding anniversary as well. Guessing something dramatic went down