One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time I couldn’t see Harry addressing things now would be if Louis didn’t want it out there. That’s a line I don’t think Harry would cross but there is nothing stopping him discussing his own sexuality, especially since the ‘bring back manly men’ bullshit surrounding his Vogue cover. He has said himself years back he doesn’t put a label on it, which is good enough for me 🤷🏻‍♀️
IF anything happened (still a big IF imo) then I can’t see it being anything more than teenage experimentation which doesn’t really need addressing tbh. I do think there was occasions where they played up to “Larry” though. There’s been past accusations of queerbaiting so it’s not totally out of the question.

On a separate but similar point

Harry met Jeff when he was roughly 19.... I’m not saying Jeff has taken advantage but I’m semi certain he started prepping the Harry we see today. I don’t think he’s as bad as modest etc but I’m not sure he’s much better. (None of them are)

Reactions: 5
IF anything happened (still a big IF imo) then I can’t see it being anything more than teenage experimentation which doesn’t really need addressing tbh. I do think there was occasions where they played up to “Larry” though. There’s been past accusations of queerbaiting so it’s not totally out of the question.
Idk tbh whenever I look at Larry 'proof', I see nothing more than two best friends being comfortable around each other. Tbh I think a lot of Larries say that they queercode almost as backup for if they ever sit in front of a camera and outright deny Larry (even though Louis has pretty much done this already) so they can say 'well you led us on for so many years and acted like you were together and never denied it!!', when in reality it has been denied and they've both had multiple girlfriends during this whole time that Larry was meant to be a thing. Don't know if anyone saw the clip from Lizzo's live last week where she asked Larries to stop asking about it in her comments and basically called them all delusional.

And with the Jeff thing, they seem to consider each other as really good friends even though its kind of a weird dynamic when Jeff holds so much power over Harry. Again, I think a lot of Larries paint Jeff as the devil for 'not letting Larry come out' when they have no proof that this is the case.

Reactions: 3
Also in around 2017, Harry did a heart rate test game on Nick Grimshaw's radio 1 show where they'd show him pictures of things to see if it'd make his heart rate rise and they showed him a picture of Camille (who was his rumoured gf at the time) which they wouldn't have been able to do if he wasn't allowed to talk about it. Also Kendall was a guest on James Corden's show when Harry was guest hosting and they alluded to a relationship in the past. I think everything was very strict back in the 1D days but Liam is very open about his time in the band. I think if they wanted to talk about relationships and sexualities in 2021, nobody's stopping them.
Poor Harry virtually flatlined at the photo of his supposed girlfriend but his heart rate and response to being shown a pair of ‘Louis’ boots was interesting.:LOL:

Reactions: 2
The record companies hold the power, not the managers. It was different with Modest because they were appointed by Syco and were effectively working for Syco.

There’s little chance Harry will come out at this point because he’s still at the beginnings of his career. It’s very clear and has been from the beginning that he’s being primed for superstardom.

Harry was always going to be the stand out star, the one with longevity. He is an intelligent man with charm and charisma, and fostered genuine friendships with lots of A listers right from the start. He has also (reputedly) always been courteous and generous towards the people at the lower end of the food chain. Being cute, with curly hair and dimples kinda helped ;)

The only thing that irks me is his facial expression when he's singing certain lyrics. He did a cover of You're Still The One with Kacey Musgraves and he looked as if he had toothache at times, bless him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Harry was always going to be the stand out star, the one with longevity. He is an intelligent man with charm and charisma, and fostered genuine friendships with lots of A listers right from the start. He has also (reputedly) always been courteous and generous towards the people at the lower end of the food chain. Being cute, with curly hair and dimples kinda helped ;)

The only thing that irks me is his facial expression when he's singing certain lyrics. He did a cover of You're Still The One with Kacey Musgraves and he looked as if he had toothache at times, bless him.
Totally agree with the gurning when he sings sometimes.:LOL:

• Haha
Title suggestion for the new thread: One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof.

...........I'm here all week 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.