One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to believe that Harry and Louis hate each other that's so sad :(
I think hate is too strong of a word. But I definitely think the combination of the Larry rumours and Harry having his own circle in LA had a negative impact on their friendship beyond band duties. I also think Louis felt a bit protective over Harry because he was the youngest. So when he started hanging out with LA crowd I think L was potentially a bit worried about him. But nothing is ever all sunshine and roses in these manufactured boy bands despite what the members say or how
They come across in interviews and other content.

Reactions: 6
Louis has been rumoured to have been homophobic growing up (there's tweets of people who went to school with him saying he bullied people for being gay, and his close friends still use the f slur/other homophobic comments) so when the Larry theories started becoming a serious issue for them I'm not sure if he took kindly to them on principle. The theories are invasive and I feel terrible for both of them and their families that they still have to deal with it, but I think for Harry in particular being so young and experimenting with his sexuality I imagine that sort of reaction from someone you look up to/consider a big brother of sorts would be hurtful and could cause a rift between a friendship

Reactions: 7
Doubt they’re actually going to be spilling anything we don’t already know. If they did force closet any of the boys that’s straight up discrimination and illegal. It’s not even like the uk was under section 28. If any of them are gay/bi hardly anyone would care.
Jedward are just salty imo

Reactions: 5
Jedward probaby somewhat know what they're talking about but by mentioning '1D' and 'relationships' in the same sentence, attention has already been diverted from an actual problem in the music industry to 'omg are they saying larry is real?!?!' Also Louis has just unfollowed Jedward - people are saying this is his way of agreeing with them 😂

• Haha
There are screenshots of contracts that state Harry styles name and that any discussion about his sexuality or partners past and present are forbidden. Also have Louis and Eleanor split up?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
There are screenshots of contracts that state Harry styles name and that any discussion about his sexuality or partners past and present are forbidden. Also have Louis and Eleanor split up?
Ooh interesting!!!

were they ever together? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sure that is void now seeing as Harry has a literal voice note of his ex in Cherry and he's spoken about being unlabelled sexuality-wise.

Ooh I didn’t know that.
Also in around 2017, Harry did a heart rate test game on Nick Grimshaw's radio 1 show where they'd show him pictures of things to see if it'd make his heart rate rise and they showed him a picture of Camille (who was his rumoured gf at the time) which they wouldn't have been able to do if he wasn't allowed to talk about it. Also Kendall was a guest on James Corden's show when Harry was guest hosting and they alluded to a relationship in the past. I think everything was very strict back in the 1D days but Liam is very open about his time in the band. I think if they wanted to talk about relationships and sexualities in 2021, nobody's stopping them.

Reactions: 7
Also in around 2017, Harry did a heart rate test game on Nick Grimshaw's radio 1 show where they'd show him pictures of things to see if it'd make his heart rate rise and they showed him a picture of Camille (who was his rumoured gf at the time) which they wouldn't have been able to do if he wasn't allowed to talk about it. Also Kendall was a guest on James Corden's show when Harry was guest hosting and they alluded to a relationship in the past. I think everything was very strict back in the 1D days but Liam is very open about his time in the band. I think if they wanted to talk about relationships and sexualities in 2021, nobody's stopping them.
Thank you I got a bit stuck down a rabbit hole

Whilst the situation is severe (but nothing new we all know modest etc were awful) Jedward are clout chasing right now. They’re retweeting links to performances so those are at the top of their feed. They’re also claiming they got the boys contract which is almost certainly bullshit. I find it very hard to believe such contracts would get mixed up with each other. The TikTok has additional info on why the contract stuff is bull.
9C81058E-42F3-4773-AC37-BDB36AB54F41.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only time I couldn’t see Harry addressing things now would be if Louis didn’t want it out there. That’s a line I don’t think Harry would cross but there is nothing stopping him discussing his own sexuality, especially since the ‘bring back manly men’ bullshit surrounding his Vogue cover. He has said himself years back he doesn’t put a label on it, which is good enough for me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Jedward know that 1d fans are bloody crazy....Twitter 1d fans Are insane!!!😂😂😂 if you’re someone and mention the boys you will get attention. I do believe that ‘psycho’ and modest controlled the boys 100000% and their contracts were probs awful but Jedward are clout chasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.