One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A summary of the Zayn/Gigi drug use speculation would be appreciated

Reactions: 4
I wonder how the heavily rumoured reunion tour will work out after all the falling out and drug issues. 😬

Reactions: 1
I've always read (in blinds)/ heard that Gigi and Zayn started off as PR/contract but slept together & became massively addicted to drugs together so am very shocked to hear she is pregnant! Zayn has had problems for a very long time so it will be interesting to see if this changes anything - incidentally it's interesting that now (supposedly if this rumour is true) 3 of the 5 have children.

Reactions: 13
They do seem really in love, I wonder what the mother thinks. Yolande has always been a control freak mum according to reports. Gigi always comes across as lovely and despite the drug rumours I've never seen her high or slurry.

Reactions: 7
Boy band members always seem to marry and have kids young.

What do we think about the rumours that Louis Tomlinson’s son isn’t really his? Seems a bit far fetched to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Boy band members always seem to marry and have kids young.

What do we think about the rumours that Louis Tomlinson’s son isn’t really his? Seems a bit far fetched to me.
I wasn't convinced when initially announced but as time went by it seemed very likely and now they literally look identical so it's hard to deny! His family also spend a lot of time with the son so I really don't think they would if not actually his.

Reactions: 4
I wasn't convinced when initially announced but as time went by it seemed very likely and now they literally look identical so it's hard to deny! His family also spend a lot of time with the son so I really don't think they would if not actually his.
It's totally bizarre. There wouldn't be photos of the little boy all over the internet if he wasn't Louis'. Louis seems to keep him private but the mother's family don't. Either that or he's an absent father which isn't too hard to believe. Liam Payne doesn't appear to spend much time with his offspring either.

Reactions: 8
I think they’re both pretty absent... I suppose they blame it on the careers - Liam is the worst for it tho, he always has an excuse. He missed all of his sons birthdays for some concerts he wasn’t even headlining. And blamed this one on the virus - single parents are allowed to see their children during the virus. He just cba!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Louis’ family don’t spend any time with his kid. They’re such a family orientated family it’s bizarre.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.