One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clouds was the best show opener, what an amazing vibe that was🤩
Wasn’t it! I found all my old videos (remember when we would film bits of concerts and think when will ever watch that back...well now is the time!) and I’m loving it!

Reactions: 1
i went to every tour even the first one and the last sheffield gig, met them all (told harry i didn’t want him to take our picture 😂) they were such good times! annoyingly lost all my videos now 🙄

They only came to my country once (Singapore) and it was 1+ weeks before zayn left the band. On the day of the concert zayn landed 15 mins before the concert was supposed to start. Concert ended up starting 1h late.

Looking back, I honestly think zayn didnt even wanna go on the asian leg of the Four tour & already knew he wanted to leave. But i guess he was made to come thats why he arrived super late.

Reactions: 2
Anyone see Harry at the Brit Awards? His accent scarily changed from pseudo Californian to Northern lad and back again. Bless him, he needs to come back to the UK. We can take him down the pub for a pie and a pint and get him back to his usual accent. Who's in? I'm paying;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone see Harry at the Brit Awards? His accent scarily changed from pseudo Californian to Northern lad and back again. Bless him, he needs to come back to the UK. We can take him down the pub for a pie and a pint and get him back to his usual accent. Who's in? I'm paying;)
Name the time and place and I am there 😂 I’d even sit in the rain and cold for a date with Harry!

Reactions: 4
I hope I’m wrong but to me he didn’t look right. Lots of sniffing, he looked thin and like he didn’t really want to be there. I saw a clip of the photo call and he looked fed up. Also appeared to leave straight after he got his award, as on the video you could still here a Jack Whitehall presenting. Just didn’t get good vibes from him, like I say, hope I’m wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I was at the San Diego show where they did Spaces and Act My Age for the first time before they dropped Spaces like two shows later, makes me feel special whenever I think about it!

I do live in Yorkshire and saw them a bunch of times over here including the last 2 Sheffield shows (agree with the sob!) but that San Diego date fell perfectly when I was already booked to be there on holiday with my best friend so we got to see them together. So glad we did!!!

I hope I’m wrong but to me he didn’t look right. Lots of sniffing, he looked thin and like he didn’t really want to be there. I saw a clip of the photo call and he looked fed up. Also appeared to leave straight after he got his award, as on the video you could still here a Jack Whitehall presenting. Just didn’t get good vibes from him, like I say, hope I’m wrong
Think he'll have been extremely tired from filming in the cold and rain and then coming back up to London for the show. I bet he's worn out bless him. Not as fun as he was at the Brits last year anyway. I always thinks he holds back at awards shows a bit. A lot of artists like Dua put on a show and I remember Dave at the Brits last year was breathtaking and I still rewatch that performance but Harry just sings and then sits back down. And then his speeches are just a bit monotone and clearly scripted by management. He's definitely a lot more of a showman at his own gigs and I wish he'd open up like that to the general public because you get people accusing him of being mediocre when he really isn't.

Reactions: 7
Completely agree. Did anyone see the note Olivia Rodrigo left for him? It said something like ‘hope you’re okay’

Completely agree. Did anyone see the note Olivia Rodrigo left for him? It said something like ‘hope you’re okay’
Yes she left one for Taylor too, she's so sweet and obviously a big fan of both. I bet she can't even comprehend performing in front of her idols. She's only 18 so will have grown up with it all. I heard that he left it on the table though which is sad, I'd be proper gutted😭😭

Reactions: 3
Yes she left one for Taylor too, she's so sweet and obviously a big fan of both. I bet she can't even comprehend performing in front of her idols. She's only 18 so will have grown up with it all. I heard that he left it on the table though which is sad, I'd be proper gutted😭😭
Ohh okay, I thought she knew something 😂 bless her, that’s really sad he left it there! I do hope he’s okay though...

I really hope Harry's appearance and demeanor are due to fatigue and not anything else. He comes across as an intelligent man who is too bright to be sucked into the seedy world of substance misuse. He needs a mug of cocoa (not cocaine), a hug from his mum and a good night's sleep.

Do any of you see footage of a show they did in Canada, back in the day, where Harry was talking to the crowd and he sounded overly euphoric and as high as a kite?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I struggle with commenting on celebrities weight and health tbh if there is no concrete proof that they’re involved with anything or have mental health issues impacting their choices. I don’t think Harry looked skinny or unhealthy tbh, he’s very physically fit but has been filming with a pretty gruelling schedule for the past month or so constantly and was probably just pretty tired since he had come straight from the set. I imagine his team were tipped off that he won British Single beforehand since I doubt he would’ve shown up otherwise, and as it’s one of the biggest awards of the night he decided to go. All of the photos from filming look like he’s having a good time with Emma as one of his close friends in particular so I’m going to believe he was just tired. I do believe him when he says he was never really into drugs, I think he’s a stickler for professionalism (potentially to a fault sometimes) so I don’t think he would risk getting into serious substance abuse.

I agree I think he was just probably tired. He's a bit of a health/exercise nut and so responsible I think it's very unlikely it's drugs.

I really hope Harry's appearance and demeanor are due to fatigue and not anything else. He comes across as an intelligent man who is too bright to be sucked into the seedy world of substance misuse. He needs a mug of cocoa (not cocaine), a hug from his mum and a good night's sleep.

Do any of you see footage of a show they did in Canada, back in the day, where Harry was talking to the crowd and he sounded overly euphoric and as high as a kite?
can you link this please? i couldn’t find it when i was looking, too many shows in canada 😂

I'll try and find it. I think this is the one.

Nope, sorry, that's him on his own. It's this one I think.

I think he will have dabbled with substances like most celebrities seem to do (there are pics of him at parties with very dilated pupils which suggests drug use) but I think he’s just tired atm and I wouldn’t worry too much💕

Reactions: 2
I'll try and find it. I think this is the one.

Nope, sorry, that's him on his own. It's this one I think.

thank you!
there’s no doubt he’ll of done drugs, his pupils are huge on the gucci italy cruise (his best outfit ever btw 😍) and the nye encounter with the fan in the ‘but daddy i love him’ t shirt (forever jealous of that fan though!)

I think all of ID (and the majority of teens/20's everywhere) have tried illicit substances at some stage. There's a big difference between an occasional line or a couple of tokes, and the Amy Winehouse sad and unnecessary road to destruction.

I think Harry falls into the first category. I'm not so sure about Zayn, at one point he looked severely emaciated and unwell. I think Niall can take it or leave it, same with Louis and the one whose name I always forget, oops, sorry Liam ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure I read something about Harry having taken mushrooms and he bit the end of his tongue off?

During 1D days, Zayn and Louis got a lot of stick for that video where they were getting high and I remember the papers making a big deal of how "annoyed" it made Harry as they were ruining their reputation with parents of their fans 🙄 I dont know if that video was leaked for a particular reason - whether to push the idea of Louis and Zayn being "bad boys" or to push the "rift" between the boys and Harry. I think they will have all dabbled in drug taking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.