One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this thread is making me listen to all their songs from the first album. i forgot what a bop strong is.

which album of theirs do you find yourself still listening to even until now? personally, i only go back to MITAM+ a few Four songs (18, Clouds, Fool's Gold)

Reactions: 3
I was never a fan early on as Im a lot older than their key audience, but now I'm listening for the first time and all the songs are great.

Reactions: 2
this thread is making me listen to all their songs from the first album. i forgot what a bop strong is.

which album of theirs do you find yourself still listening to even until now? personally, i only go back to MITAM+ a few Four songs (18, Clouds, Fool's Gold)
I think Four was their best, but I do have a soft spot for Take Me Home. Stole My Heart from the debut is always a good laugh too

I think Four is their best album and Midnight Memories was their best era. I think they stepped up their game when they went from TMH to MM. I love MITAM too but sometimes I feel like it’s a bit lifeless compared to Four even though the songs are really good (probably Zayn’s absence). I have a playlist where I’ve taken all my favourite songs from each album and I think there’s actually more songs from MM and MITAM on there than there is from Four even though its their best and my top 3 1D songs ever are all from that album.

Reactions: 4
I think Four is their best album and Midnight Memories was their best era. I think they stepped up their game when they went from TMH to MM. I love MITAM too but sometimes I feel like it’s a bit lifeless compared to Four even though the songs are really good (probably Zayn’s absence). I have a playlist where I’ve taken all my favourite songs from each album and I think there’s actually more songs from MM and MITAM on there than there is from Four even though its their best and my top 3 1D songs ever are all from that album.
Agreed, a lot of my favourites are from MM - strong, through the dark, right now are three of my top 1D favourites, probably because there's a fair bit of Zayn in them 😂

• Heart
Agreed, a lot of my favourites are from MM - strong, through the dark, right now are three of my top 1D favourites, probably because there's a fair bit of Zayn in them 😂
Through the dark is a long time fav ♥

• Heart
Happily has always been my favourite on MM but I’m loving why don’t we go there recently

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why don’t we go there, temporary fix and I WOULD my go to BOPS they put me in such a good mood!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember Mr X and that poem that said Harry would be shot live on stage at Madison Square Garden?!
Yeah lol

Why don’t we go there, temporary fix and I WOULD my go to BOPS they put me in such a good mood!
Wolves is a belter, I absolutely love that track

I just gotta say that i feel so so bad for louis and his family and i honestly cant fathom the grief this boy has gone through in sich a short period of time. I distinctly remember finding out on twitter that felicite had passed and i felt so heartbroken for him 💔 hope he has a strong support system no one deserves to go through this
Definitely. The whole family are in my thoughts

There's actually some really great songs in the One Direction catalogue when you listen back. Certainly towards the end of their time.

Reactions: 9
Act my age is super underrated too. Makes me just wanna jump around
I love Act My Age, it reminds me of the last time I saw them live as they jumped around like loons 😍

I agree Wolves is a great track! I also really like Fireproof
They're both on my favourites list...although to be fair it's a long list 🤣 Half a Heart just kills me as I love Zayn's voice on it.

Reactions: 1
sometimes it's painful to listen to their first 2 albums i'm not gonna lie i skip most of the songs on there.

• Haha
This is such an old song but I used to love Na Na Na from the first album and I want 😅

• Haha
God this has got me reminiscing! I’m the wrong side of 30 but I LOVED 1D. Have seen them 5 times including the last gig in Sheffield (sob) Hearing the opening of Clouds takes me back to it being pitch black then the lights coming up and then starting the show. I’m so sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
God this has got me reminiscing! I’m the wrong side of 30 but I LOVED 1D. Have seen them 5 times including the last gig in Sheffield (sob) Hearing the opening of Clouds takes me back to it being pitch black then the lights coming up and then starting the show. I’m so sad!
Clouds was the best show opener, what an amazing vibe that was🤩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.