One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Popbitch:

Er, no Liam, poppet, it was actually Benjamin Disraeli, but you carry on trying to be an intellectual giant ;)
Tbf don't the royal family say that too 😂 anyway life would be boring without complaining

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how they’d have been sent a syco contract when they were never signed to him but regardless, the contents of said contract was probably like how jedward are describing it😢
They never really signed with Modest either other than while ON the XF. Once the show finished they signed with Louis Walsh Management in Dec 2009. They signed with a sony label at the same time (not syco) by March 2010 there deal with Sony was done and they were signed with Universal who is a direct competitor. 1D hadn't even been formed by that point. So while having seen both XF and BGT contracts and know they aren't the nicest. There is NO way they have a contract that was supposed to be tailored just for 1D. They are just clout chasing using bigger names to get attention for their story.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember Mr X and that poem that said Harry would be shot live on stage at Madison Square Garden?!

Reactions: 5
1618077057225.png

It created absolute chaos! They played there in December 2012, it was around the time of Harry and Taylor Swift

• Wow
I completely believe it, a lot of artists talk about the dark side of the industry. 2 examples Avicii killing himself after he asked for help and was ignored and Demi Lovato being put on a diet while battling an eating disorder. I hate people are doubting previous contestants comments as they’ve ‘never made it’ while musicians who don’t need the exposure also talk about it

Last edited:
Has anyone been on the Facebook page of Harry’s stalker? THE strangest thing I’ve read in a long time

• Wow
nope, whats the goss?
Full blown needs help, he now identifies as she (which is cool no probs) but 1000000% believes that she is in a relationship with Harry. And that she is a mermaid and a Disney princess and that Harrys tattoos and music videos are messages to her. Just strange stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Full blown needs help, he now identifies as she (which is cool no probs) but 1000000% believes that she is in a relationship with Harry. And that she is a mermaid and a Disney princess and that Harrys tattoos and music videos are messages to her. Just strange stuff.
This person 100% needs professional help.

Do you have a link? I did one of my dissertations about fan culture so I feel invested in it lol

Reactions: 3
Do you have a link? I did one of my dissertations about fan culture so I feel invested in it lol
I don’t know if posting his name is allowed, but if you google ‘harry styles stalker’ you will see his name. Not hard to find on facebook :)

I don’t know if posting his name is allowed, but if you google ‘harry styles stalker’ you will see his name. Not hard to find on facebook :)
Oh wow, just had a look...she seem to be pretty severely mentally ill. I hope she can get the treatment she clearly needs. Poor Harry, he was only trying to be kind but it seems to have made things worse.

How scary😰😰 were they stalking Harry before the bus stop incident or is that what kicked it off?

Yeah I think she needs serious help it must be so scary for anyone to have someone this obsessed stalking them.

How scary😰😰 were they stalking Harry before the bus stop incident or is that what kicked it off?
I think that’s when Harry first noticed them. I’m assuming they were there for a while.

• Wow
The stalker sounds very unwell. Poor Harry, how frightening for him. It shows what a kindhearted man he is, though, offering what he thought was a homeless person money to get a hotel room. Bless him. I hope he has super security around him these days.

• Heart
i can't believe i never thought to search up the one direction tattle until now... i feel close to tears the nostalgia is hitting me like a ton of bricks lol i stopped being a crazed stan right after their hiatus and haven't really kept up with them other than hearing the popular songs on the radio occasionally. brb gonna read the previous thread xx

• Heart
i can't believe i never thought to search up the one direction tattle until now... i feel close to tears the nostalgia is hitting me like a ton of bricks lol i stopped being a crazed stan right after their hiatus and haven't really kept up with them other than hearing the popular songs on the radio occasionally. brb gonna read the previous thread xx
There’s a harry thread in the rave section and a zayn/gigi thread somewhere too xxx

I just gotta say that i feel so so bad for louis and his family and i honestly cant fathom the grief this boy has gone through in sich a short period of time. I distinctly remember finding out on twitter that felicite had passed and i felt so heartbroken for him 💔 hope he has a strong support system no one deserves to go through this

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.