One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Harry’s releasing a new album! I wonder will it be a more upbeat or more kind of deep songs!

This picture always gets to me, 3 months before she passed away. She’s stood directly in front of where her memory picture is now, and depending on what you believe there’s an orb next to Jay’s picture
Yes, the orb by jay’s picture is a lovely little reminder for them that she is there. Fizzy looks almost angelic in the pic with Louis

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It must be difficult for Louis with both his mum and sister gone. He must feel responsible for the rest of his siblings in a way. That's a lot for one person to take on

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also not starting beef with everyone in their home town 👀

Also both Waliyha and Doniya got opportunities with the Gigi x Maybelline collection and Zayn bought them a salon in 2017. Safaa a house in 2019.
Zayn didn’t buy the salon it was rented and it didn’t last long because they couldn’t afford to pray the rent
---
Zayns family didn't grow up in a good part of Bradford, and although Zayn has bought them a house in a better area, they still hang out with their school friends from the rougher part. Those kind of people encourage all the drama, so the Malik's don't have a good reputation around there
Waliyha and her sisters love drama themselves they have minions around them to do there dirty work but they initiate the drama

Zayn didn’t buy the salon it was rented and it didn’t last long because they couldn’t afford to pray the rent
---

Waliyha and her sisters love drama themselves they have minions around them to do there dirty work but they initiate the drama
This thread should’ve been locked last year here’s the new one x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.