One Day of Winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me she looks haggard and miserable in that most recent story. And Raven doesn’t need nips after a meltdown, good lord, she’s 3! She surely needs to start learning healthy ways of dealing with big emotions?

Reactions: 3
duck me she looks haggard and miserable in that most recent story. And Raven doesn’t need nips after a meltdown, good lord, she’s 3! She surely needs to start learning healthy ways of dealing with big emotions?
She looks like she’s aged about 10 years! What’s Raven going to do when she has a meltdown at nursery, expect one of her carers to whip one out, she really isn’t helping that little girl with her behaviour, wtf is wrong with a hug when your child is upset, it’s just reinforcing Raven sucking on her sausage nips for comfort. Pea doesn’t seem to want to accept she’s nothing more than a dummy, she’s an idiot!

Reactions: 2
Well she read our comments 😂 feel a bit bad cause pregnancy wipes me out as well and it’s awful.

But honestly, she needs to let Raven grow up a bit. Boundaries, hearing the word no, some independence- these are actually GOOD things for children 🙄

Reactions: 2
Ffs, can this woman just not say, it’s nearly 7pm now Raven, time to go in! Why does she let her child dictate what happens, she’s 3! Wish she’d grow some balls and actually parent instead of letting her child run rings around her. Raven is going to be such a spoilt brat when she’s older, can’t wait to see this shitshow play out when the baby arrives 😂

Attachments

Ffs, can this woman just not say, it’s nearly 7pm now Raven, time to go in! Why does she let her child dictate what happens, she’s 3! Wish she’d grow some balls and actually parent instead of letting her child run rings around her. Raven is going to be such a spoilt brat when she’s older, can’t wait to see this shitshow play out when the baby arrives 😂
I just fail to see how this is parenting? How is this getting a child ready to be part of the world?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.