One Day Of Winter #4 Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile R's got the baby in a choke slam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 625551
Oh apparently she doesn’t hide in the bathroom with the baby!??? 🤥
So apparently she doesn't realise people use multiple social networks, and will therefore see the not-so-rosy stuff she posts away from Instagram?

They think you're hiding in the bathroom with the baby because you said you were Nicola. So either you were lying then, or you're lying now?

🥳🥳 blocking the haterz because Raven is aint satannnn 🤪🤪🤪
Can we adapt this for the next thread title? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, it couldn’t be clearer that that person berating N is either a poster or a lurker on this thread.

Don’t we have a rule that what happens on Tattle stays on Tattle?

Reactions: 4
Well, it couldn’t be clearer that that person berating N is either a poster or a lurker on this thread.

Don’t we have a rule that what happens on Tattle stays on Tattle?
Do report anyone taking something off of tattle.

But don't fall for the influencers trick of blaming anything negative on tattle! Anyone can lurk here, including influencers that then troll themselves for attention and to blame here. No idea who this account is though!

Reactions: 8
Couldn’t that person also be on the gentle parenting group? They may have seen it on there?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Couldn’t that person also be on the gentle parenting group? They may have seen it on there?
Yes, if it's not a Tattler I'd guess it's someone who's seen her posts on the Facebook page and is sick of her portraying her life so differently on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New thread title suggestion,

Raven is the child of doom, she even has her mum hiding in the bathroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She obviously is portraying two different lives. One for Instagram and another for Facebook. God forbid they cross paths. Does she not realise that people who are in the parenting FB group could also follow her on Instagram?

Reactions: 11
I just find it absurd that a grown arse woman will hide from her 4 year old because she is too scared to discipline her?

Can anyone found where she said she was hiding in the bathroom on Facebook? I’ve not personally seen it

Yeah literally all day every day people remove their children from a situation where they’re physically attacking someone and place them elsewhere to cool off. THE BASTARDS.

• Haha
‘some people parent like this all day every day!’ My god she is SO condescending 😤
It such a privilege thing to say? Yes some people parent like this due to stress, how they were brought up, frustration the list is endless. The fact she feels the need to judge those who shout at their kids as lesser parent infuriates me.

Reactions: 13
My friend said she makes comments all the time about “bad parenting” and they’re very condescending. In my opinion, if she’s been such a fantastic parent to Raven then why is Raven so aggressive to the point her mum has to hide in another room? Can’t say I know any other 4 year olds like that. Not such a perfect parent after all are you Pea.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.