One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just in case anyone doesn’t know she breastfeeds 😂

It definitely is!

I’m quite honestly bored of seeing this woman’s boobs, I see more of hers during the day than I do my own. Not knocking breastfeeding at all, it’s completely natural but why is it necessary to film yourself doing it constantly, it makes me feel very uncomfortable that she uploads these stories and posts to a public account - god knows who could be watching them 🤢

Aww that sounds wonderful, it’ sounds like they have a fantastic bond ☺ We didn’t intend of having a big age gap, but we just ‘enjoyed’ our son so much, we didn’t feel the need to have anymore whilst he was little, but we decided last year we would try despite the pandemic, and were blessed with two! Our little boy is very happy and he’s so excited to be a big brother,
I bet he is . How exciting for you all 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
One day of winter. She breastfeeds. Don’t. You. Know. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She strikes me as the type of woman that would take someone looking at her slightly inquisitively as breastfeeding shaming and do a massive ranty post about it and how cave woman breast fed until their norks turned to stone and their children were wonderfully forward.

Reactions: 12
She looks so unwell. A strong gust of wind would blow her over. Dean needs to tell her enough is enough now. He is their father. He needs to take responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does she need to film herself breast feeding in the park? She’s such an exhibitionist, has to be doing something crunchy at all times. Imagine what the other people in the park must of thought.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how to make a new thread either, living for whatever the title is though, so many good contenders 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.