One Day of Winter #2 Slop for dinner, nips on tap, Dads not allowed to help with naps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely been reading again, look at how much I ate last night.
Also, does it also annoying anyone else that she repeats everything raven says? Like a demented bleeding parrot

Reactions: 9
She's definitely been reading again, look at how much I ate last night.
Also, does it also annoying anyone else that she repeats everything raven says? Like a demented bleeding parrot
This is what makes me laugh when she prattles on about Ravens excellent speech - she repeats everything, and half the time you can’t even understand her!

Reactions: 6
When you’re the only one who can understand your child’s speech, you fall into a habit of repeating what they say, like an interpreter.

Reactions: 5
She's in the bath (hallelujah) wondering how long Dean can keep Raven away. How about Dean tells her no, mummy needs a bath alone because not only is her mental health about to crumble but she's filthy?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's in the bath (hallelujah) wondering how long Dean can keep Raven away. How about Dean tells her no, mummy needs a bath alone because not only is her mental health about to crumble but she's filthy?

Ravens now in the bath with her 🙄 honestly they need to start using the word ‘no’ with that Child!

Reactions: 3
Ravens now in the bath with her 🙄 honestly they need to start using the word ‘no’ with that Child!
It's getting to be pathetic. I bet what Nicola hasn't shown is her shouting Raven from the bathroom or something because God forbid they be separated for 10 mins. She knew full well what was gonna happen, why else was she filming her bath?

Reactions: 4
It's getting to be pathetic. I bet what Nicola hasn't shown is her shouting Raven from the bathroom or something because God forbid they be separated for 10 mins. She knew full well what was gonna happen, why else was she filming her bath?
She left the door open too, so she obviously wanted her to come in. When my little boy was that age, my husband used to tell him mummy was having me time, and I’d lock the bloody door!!

Reactions: 4
So i just had a listen to raven and Pea’s wonderful play interaction. Bloody heck i had no idea what Raven was talking about! What colour love?? Where?!? Aint got a faintest clue what she is on about. This could be why she is getting frustrated at nursery, no one understands her and her parrot/mum isnt there to translate...

I’m surprised Ravens not still got umbilical cord attach still, that would be Peas dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I must admit I am looking forward to when they name the baby. It will brighten up a dull lockdown day for a minute or two.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.