One Day of Winter #2 Slop for dinner, nips on tap, Dads not allowed to help with naps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts exactly. I don't know what she thought she would achieve?
Even when someone on this thread suggested Winters pictures not be shown, everyone jumped to Peas defence about why it should be shown and it should be normalised. When she puts herself out there so publicly, of course people will have an opinion on her parenting, I'm pretty sure she has opinions and strong ones at that, about how other people choose to parent. I don't get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She can’t be ChitterChatter20 because if she is, she’s slagged herself and her daughter off to be part of the conversation. That is just creepy.
I'm sure it was something like that.
I wish I had screen shot it. It def had chatter in the name

Reactions: 1
Chitterchatter20 seems to have now disappeared as a user...it’s not like it’s not happened here before on tattle...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If chitterchatter was Nicola then I really think she must be in a bad way.. she looks so run down and poorly and is a million miles away from the woman I started following whilst she was pregnant with winter. It’s sad.

Reactions: 4
Unless its someone pretending to be Nicola as in one of her friends or something? 🧐

Reactions: 3
Just been watching her stories and raven looks to be in exactly the same clothes as yesterday. I get having a toddler being pregnant is hard but it takes 2mins to be fresh PJ's on at night. I could never go to bed wearing my clothes so why let your baby do that. Especially given the pandemic surely you'd want them to be as clean as possible to avoid and possible infection. Makes me wonder how much they wash their hands etc

Reactions: 6
Just been watching her stories and raven looks to be in exactly the same clothes as yesterday. I get having a toddler being pregnant is hard but it takes 2mins to be fresh PJ's on at night. I could never go to bed wearing my clothes so why let your baby do that. Especially given the pandemic surely you'd want them to be as clean as possible to avoid and possible infection. Makes me wonder how much they wash their hands etc
Exactly! Being pregnant and having a toddler is no excuse. I’m in the same position and my kid has fresh clothes every morning and clean pyjamas on every night with a bath or shower most evenings. I’m sorry but it’s not that difficult! Or am I a bad mum because my child isn’t given the freedom to choose whether they’re clean or not lol

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely wearing the same clothes. How bloody lazy can Pea get, seriously? Other people have more than one child and still manage whilst pregnant to keep their children clean and dressed in fresh clothes! You’d have thought hygiene would be important especially as Raven has chicken pox at the moment. Pea needs to get off her arse and actually look after her child, god knows how she’s actually going to manage once the baby is here if she can’t look after her child’s needs now.

Reactions: 1
Come on Pea, don’t make us laugh. We know full well you’ve been sat in your arse ‘resting’ all week, endlessly watching Peppa whilst Ray has been in two day old clothes, and you’ve been microwaving Jamie’s lentil Dahl, whilst letting housework take a ‘back seat’ whilst Dean is working all hours, and you’ve been moaning about him coming home late

but yeah, you’ve been super busy. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.