One Day of Winter #2 Slop for dinner, nips on tap, Dads not allowed to help with naps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be controversial...I in no way think she should stop showing her beautiful boy. However, I feel perhaps she should put a different picture as the first slide and a trigger warning on a lot of her posts. Some people may have hit the follow button on her without reading her bio assuming she just talks about crunchy parenting. Her posts will appear on people’s discover pages. Not everyone whether they have experienced loss or not is prepared to stumble upon a picture of her little one very ill or tragically no longer with us.
I understand what you are saying but Winter doesn’t look any different to any other baby in the pictures she posts. Just a bit pale.

Reactions: 3
This may be controversial...I in no way think she should stop showing her beautiful boy. However, I feel perhaps she should put a different picture as the first slide and a trigger warning on a lot of her posts. Some people may have hit the follow button on her without reading her bio assuming she just talks about crunchy parenting. Her posts will appear on people’s discover pages. Not everyone whether they have experienced loss or not is prepared to stumble upon a picture of her little one very ill or tragically no longer with us.
Sorry but I don’t believe she should hide her sons photo with a trigger warning at all.
she birthed him, he lived for a day, he was a person. I share my son Ethan 5 years down the line and have never given a trigger warning.

Reactions: 13
Someone's child isn't a trigger. It's their child. He's her baby, he died, but he's still her baby. Why should she hide him, he's not something to be ashamed of.
Can't bloody stand the woman, but she shouldn't have to hide her son

Reactions: 9
Anyone else leave there 3 year old in the bath alone whilst they talk on Instagram
Just seen her stories and thinking the exact same thing. Never left my Son alone in the bath at that age, he was always supervised! I’m surprised that shes left Raven alone, let alone to stand and do Instagram stories.

I wish she would get some help for how she’s feeling. It’s horrible seeing her struggle so much. I don’t think anti-depressants would solve everything, I know she will be heartbroken forever over Winter but I think medication would make her day to day life more manageable.

Reactions: 3
It still makes me laugh how she reckons doing a food shop is an achievement. We all do them... A lot. And actually buy food, not just coconut milk.
She took Raven filthy, covered in paint, in her pyjamas. Like it's been said before, if she wasn't who she was, someone would call social services.

Reactions: 6
I really do worry she is suffering from depression. She’s pregnant, has a young child to look after, husband that’s working a lot, COVID restrictions and still clearly traumatised about losing Winter. I hope she reaches out to someone and gets the help she needs.

Reactions: 8
Doesn't even seem to be enjoying pregnancy.
I’ve been in her shoes and pregnancy isn’t enjoyable - it’s constantly stressful and once you’ve had the worst outcome, it’s hard work trying to convince yourself it won’t be the case this time.
I do hope she can access and accept some help.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
But when she was pregnant with Raven she was in good health. Attachment parenting has turned her into an exhausted husk. Add pregnancy tiredness on top and I’m not surprised she’s struggling.

Reactions: 9
She posted here.
Saying something along the lines of:
I find it hilarious that you all slag me off, then on the anniversary of my sons death you're all full of sympathy.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t think anyone slagged her off at all. She clearly is depressed and needs help. I think that’s all that was said ?

Reactions: 1
Of course people pipe down on the anniversary. It's bleeping horrific what she's been through regardless of what people think of her parenting style. Jesus, we aren't complete monsters.

Reactions: 7
Of course people pipe down on the anniversary. It's bleeping horrific what she's been through regardless of what people think of her parenting style. Jesus, we aren't complete monsters.
My thoughts exactly. I don't know what she thought she would achieve?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.