One Day of Winter #2 Slop for dinner, nips on tap, Dads not allowed to help with naps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Low blood pressure so she needs to rest? Lucky her.

I had low blood pressure and I worked 4 or 5 9 hour shifts a week until 37 weeks. In retail. On my feet all day. (Except for the 3 or 4 occasions where I had to lie down with my legs in the air so I didn't faint 😂.)

I didn't expect a medal, or moan about it on Instagram, I got on with it so I could pay my bills and save some money for maternity leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ray is still asleep at 10am? If Pea actually made an effort to get her to sleep at a sensible time, instead of letting her ‘play’ til god knows what hour, and got her into an actual routine, her sleep wouldn’t be so messed up. Bloody ridiculous!

Reactions: 4
Its annoys me when she patronises Dean she posted I think on fb how Ray and Dean went to the Clip n Climb whilst pea went to her midwifes, and how it was ‘great for them to have some time together’
Yeh Pea cuz you NEVER let her out your sight, he’s her dad he should have ‘time together’ if you ‘let’ him?! Its like he’s only allowed to have her when it suits and like its a big deal when he does have her. Poor Dean is like a babysitter not her daddy.

Reactions: 8
She's such a hero. She's the only adult in the entire world that buys second hand for her child.
How will any other parent ever compare?

Reactions: 7
Is it just me that thinks it’s weird to use a baby monitor with a 3 year old? 😂 my daughter was in her own room at that age and capable of just coming downstairs on her own if she needed anything 🤷‍♀️
I still do

Reactions: 2
When she's trying to give her hair volume in one of the videos by pushing it up at the back. Here's an idea Nicola... Have a wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shut the front door. Did she just admit to not doing something Raaaaaayven wanted to do because she couldn't be bothered?? 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Every time she posts that bloody awful Jamie Oliver dahl thing it looks more and more disgusting 🤢 I don’t care if it only takes one minute it looks like cat sick!! Borkkk.

Side note, I can’t bear to imagine the state of her house today 😩 it looks even grottier than usual.

Low key sick of her complaining that Dean isn’t home at a certain time, maybe he would be Nicola if you got off your arse and worked more than one morning a week. Instead he’s out working all hours to pay for your mortgage, bills and Ravens childcare - instead of moaning, be bloody grateful or put in more hours at work so he doesn’t have to!

Every time she posts that bloody awful Jamie Oliver dahl thing it looks more and more disgusting 🤢 I don’t care if it only takes one minute it looks like cat sick!! Borkkk.

Side note, I can’t bear to imagine the state of her house today 😩 it looks even grottier than usual.
I know, it’s bloody awful looking, if I had a dog I wouldn’t feed them them that 🤢 absolutely vile

Low key sick of her complaining that Dean isn’t home at a certain time, maybe he would be Nicola if you got off your arse and worked more than one morning a week. Instead he’s out working all hours to pay for your mortgage, bills and Ravens childcare - instead of moaning, be bloody grateful or put in more hours at work so he doesn’t have to!

I know, it’s bloody awful looking, if I had a dog I wouldn’t feed them them that 🤢 absolutely vile
Then when he did get a day off he ended up cooking for her. I don't know, maybe he likes cooking, but you'd think, with the hours he appears to put in, that on his days off he might prefer to spend some time with his child rather than in the kitchen cooking for his lazy wife.

Then when he did get a day off he ended up cooking for her. I don't know, maybe he likes cooking, but you'd think, with the hours he appears to put in, that on his days off he might prefer to spend some time with his child rather than in the kitchen cooking for his lazy wife.
SHE MUST REST!!! 😂

Is it just me that thinks it's a bit weird to ask a child how it feels to be told they're loved?

Attachments

Last edited:
Is it just me that thinks it's a bit weird to ask a child how it feels to be told they're loved?
That’s a really complex question for a three year old... which possibly explains the silly response 😄

Why even ask a question like that, other than to stroke your own ego about what a fantastic mother you are? Guess what? Loving your child really is basic level parenting - you’re not special!

Reactions: 7
This may be controversial...I in no way think she should stop showing her beautiful boy. However, I feel perhaps she should put a different picture as the first slide and a trigger warning on a lot of her posts. Some people may have hit the follow button on her without reading her bio assuming she just talks about crunchy parenting. Her posts will appear on people’s discover pages. Not everyone whether they have experienced loss or not is prepared to stumble upon a picture of her little one very ill or tragically no longer with us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.