OMG I thought I'd lost you all!!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The page wouldn't load and said...
This page isn’t working
tattle.life is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

I had a mini panic that I'd miss out on all the gossip. I even went to twitter and searched Tattle to see if anyone else had the same problem. I don't know what happened but I'm glad I am able to see the forums again :)

Reactions: 3
Sorry about that, looks like the site is/was under attack.

Thankfully my boyfriend is working from home today so was able to get it back online quickly, only for it to be taken offline again. Adjusting a few things and keeping an eye on it.

Reactions: 9
Did Ms Wilkes cast her spell on us? She made a threat yesterday to hack the site.

I second @DirtyLaundry! Thank you Helen for giving the time and space to let us "vile, nasty sad people" have a place to freely speak ?

Reactions: 6
Thanks Helen. I don't get the time to comment so much, but love reading through all the comments on My break & lunch hour. I Love this site! :love:

Reactions: 3
Yay we're back! :)

Thank you for working on it so swiftly, have followed on the socials. Whoop!

Reactions: 1
I did think that JimJam but are the idiots really capable of this?
Watching a video for 2 minutes, I don't think she's a concern:ROFLMAO:.

The conversation here recently has been very wide reaching and ruffled a lot of feathers. But it's here to stay and I'm so happy it's having a positive impact :)

Reactions: 6
We are all monsters here!

I thought your donation to Julies House was a lovely gesture and I wish you the best with your site.

Reactions: 2
She's threatened to hack our pretty site? What did we do to her??

should we go to her YT to send in some apologies :sneaky:

Reactions: 2
We are all monsters here!

I thought your donation to Julies House was a lovely gesture and I wish you the best with your site.
Ah that donation has been a thorn in my side. Julia's House have questioned it, wanted full details of who and where it came from. Now they are wanting more information. I've never know a charity to want so much detail from what I believed to be a gesture of kindness.

Gosh, I can't quite understand why charities become so political. All we want to do is help some poorly children. Have you got a contact there? I think my Grandmother is quite involved with them. Did you want me to speak to her?

PewdiePie mentioned something similar to this on PewNews last night.

Last edited:
Watching a video for 2 minutes, I don't think she's a concern:ROFLMAO:.

The conversation here recently has been very wide reaching and ruffled a lot of feathers. But it's here to stay and I'm so happy it's having a positive impact :)
It will be pipdig next, Helen.

I love this site and the feedback is invaluable.

If I was a new or already established guru or influencer, you'd bet my buck I'd be checking here often to see how I'm inadvertently winding up viewers.

Some spend small fortunes trying to find this stuff out, and here it is all laid out bare and free! Of course they'd have to have some smarts to see it that way, instead of always getting the hump and lashing out and deleting video's and freaking their teats that they're not being welcomed with open arms for their cruel and often crass treatment of fans. Completely without thought, is the way they treat them, and this forum is our voice.

Of course, all they need do is stop paying someone to moderate comments, and they'd see that feedback loud and clear on their own video's lol

Reactions: 1