Olivia Neill #2 Sniffing gear, ignoring tiers, how many brand deals can I fit in this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s odd because if you give either of them a compliment you’re automatically branded a ‘fan’ and a ‘bootlicker weirdo’ yet when I make a comment because Flossies hair literally looks like a rats nest you’re still jumping down my throat?.. where was this energy when everyone was talking about Olivia’s hair being greasy lmao.
Cause you’re slating the girl for how she looks in her own home, I just think you’re being unnecessary that’s all it’s just my opinion

Reactions: 18
Cause you’re slating the girl for how she looks in her own home, I just think you’re being unnecessary that’s all it’s just my opinion
She’s out in one of the pictures I included 🥰 I just meant she’s looked scruffy in general because she seems to rarely brush her hair.This thread is almost cultish and if you don’t agree with the main posters on the thread or make comments that they disagree with you’re basically vilified lol.

Reactions: 3
She’s out in one of the pictures I included 🥰 I just meant she’s looked scruffy in general because she seems to rarely brush her hair.This thread is almost cultish and if you don’t agree with the main posters on the thread or make comments that they disagree with you’re basically vilified lol.
you can insult her hair etc all you want, but imo you shouldn’t comment on someone’s appearance unless it can be changed in 5 mins or with a wash etc. i feel bad for floss because she did make a whole vid about pcos and her hair loss so i don’t think it’s fair to comment on

• Heart
Reactions: 10
you can insult her hair etc all you want, but imo you shouldn’t comment on someone’s appearance unless it can be changed in 5 mins or with a wash etc. i feel bad for floss because she did make a whole vid about pcos and her hair loss so i don’t think it’s fair to comment on
I didn’t call her bald or say anything eluding to hair loss? lol. She can fix it in five minutes by guess what? brushing her hair.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t call her bald or say anything eluding to hair loss? lol. She can fix it in five minutes by guess what? brushing her hair.
when in lockdown i don’t brush my hair in my own home, i stay comfy and that’s just in my case. someone who is at a risk of hair loss would NOT keep brushing their hair unless they had to. the pics you chose were days where she was comfy and just going out for a walk with a friend, probs not expecting to be photographed. let her live ffs

Reactions: 9
when in lockdown i don’t brush my hair in my own home, i stay comfy and that’s just in my case. someone who is at a risk of hair loss would NOT keep brushing their hair unless they had to. the pics you chose were days where she was comfy and just going out for a walk with a friend, probs not expecting to be photographed. let her live ffs
You’re really reaching for the sake of an argument. Sorry I don’t have Flossie’s medical history on hand right now, I also don’t really keep up with her videos, I noticed that in just about every picture/video i’ve seen of her recently her hair doesn’t look great so I thought i’d comment on it.
I’m really confused as to exactly what’s expected on this thread? If you don’t verbally tit on the two of them you’re a ‘fan’ but when I say something relatively tame in comparison to what other people have said, everybody seems to lose their tit? Get off your high horses lmao.

Reactions: 5
My question is, what do we do now? Realistically they probably won’t even address it as their fans who don’t know about it will then know, and I keep going on their insta and tiktok comments and there is literally nothing about the situation? They need to be held accountable but how do we go about it

Reactions: 1
please let’s leave the nitpicky comments in this thread and not bring them over to the next, plus if we keep arguing and bickering the mods say the thread will be closed so good vibes yeah?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.