Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting to see if anyone else is finding her a bit self entitled lately with this new house. Moaning about how long renovations etc will take due to this lockdown etc, getting her pond drained and rid of half the fish. Seems selfish. Used to like her aswel.

Reactions: 31
Also makes me laugh how she asks what people would change about the CAD drawings and then when they mention something she writes such a rude reply. Used to really like her but think she's getting too big for her boots 😑

Reactions: 19
Also makes me laugh how she asks what people would change about the CAD drawings and then when they mention something she writes such a rude reply. Used to really like her but think she's getting too big for her boots 😑
yes exactly 🙌🏾 I used to like her and Alex so much but her attitude on that new home account is awful especially in these times where peopleare losing jobs etc and she’s moaning about not getting her house fixed up 😤 even though it’s absolutely livable. The waste of getting new carpet etc in living room now all that will get ripped out when the make that the kitchen

Clearly she doesn’t live in the real world anymore. She posted on a story moaning the other week then quickly deleted it cause she must’ve got people dm her saying how horrid she sounded.

Reactions: 8
yes exactly 🙌🏾 I used to like her and Alex so much but her attitude on that new home account is awful especially in these times where peopleare losing jobs etc and she’s moaning about not getting her house fixed up 😤 even though it’s absolutely livable. The waste of getting new carpet etc in living room now all that will get ripped out when the make that the kitchen

Clearly she doesn’t live in the real world anymore. She posted on a story moaning the other week then quickly deleted it cause she must’ve got people dm her saying how horrid she sounded.
What was she moaning about?
I'm still on the fence with her tbh, I used to really like her but lately she seems different.
I also thing she spoke to Alex like shite on their show

Reactions: 7
Used to like her but shes thinks shes so entitled when in reality she is just a self loving absolutely no body an absolute arse

Reactions: 11
“I can’t believe how huge this transformation is going to be, we’re hoping to do it this year but obviously it depends on what happens next with the current situation we are all in”

if this is what you mean by moaning then I am lost? How is this moaning. Unless I’m missing something?

Reactions: 11
“I can’t believe how huge this transformation is going to be, we’re hoping to do it this year but obviously it depends on what happens next with the current situation we are all in”

if this is what you mean by moaning then I am lost? How is this moaning. Unless I’m missing something?
its moaning when you post about not being able to get builders in and painter decorators, flooring etc guys in and how she’s so pissed off how long it’s gonna be till her amazing hallway is finished. This is all ok in a normal time to an extent but to post this all constantly to a large following during this pandemic is just showing how shallow and selfish she is. People lose jobs and family and she’s crying over her absolutely fine white tiled floor in her hall not getting ripped up and replaced for a few more months. She needs to get a grip and a reality check.
same as when she said she would empty the pond and get rid of half of the fish as it’s “too Difficult” looking after them all. 50 fish or 100 fish it doesn’t make it any different. Fish will just breed anyways but she’s happily going to get rid of some which will actually affect the others. As I said before it’s absolutely selfish.

Reactions: 13
I usually really like her and Alex, but the moaning about her house has got to me, I’m literally living in a building site ‘till this is all over - no flooring at all (never mind one I just don’t like), no kitchen apart from a sink, Microwave and George Foreman grill and no central heating 😂😂 (no regrets, and just grateful to have a roof over my head, and a job not at risk) but she’s coming across as very selfish and entitled and it’s making me not like her!

Reactions: 12
I usually really like her and Alex, but the moaning about her house has got to me, I’m literally living in a building site ‘till this is all over - no flooring at all (never mind one I just don’t like), no kitchen apart from a sink, Microwave and George Foreman grill and no central heating 😂😂 (no regrets, and just grateful to have a roof over my head, and a job not at risk) but she’s coming across as very selfish and entitled and it’s making me not like her!
yes this is how I feel it’s hard to get across on here unless you have watched all her home account stories aswel. Her responses to people are pretty blunt also. When people say the tiles are nice etc or keep character she is dead snappy back. That’s the thing her house is absolutely fine to live in it’s not a building site but the way she carries on it’s a joke.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how they find it , the million pound house, the renovations that will be tens and tens of thousands of pounds!!! People work years and years to save for a mortgage and still don’t get offered them ....these two knobs been famous for 5 mins and seems banks, tv companies and brands want to throw financial backing behind them and for what?!
This is all what’s wrong with today’s society.....how do we celebrate people like this yet normal real people the back none of the country always struggle!!

she and he are very very rude and I think come across so entitled it’s discusting! Not a fan at all

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Yeah she does speak to Alex like he's a child. She's so rude, then today she's like thanks for your input guys were going to keep the dog shower 🙄 She's so rude and thinks she's above everyone. Used to think they were the best but I can imagine she's an absolute nightmare to live with, with all her meltdowns she has. Spoilt brat comes to mind 😂

Reactions: 13
I’ve always thought she’s a bit grubby too. Like she’s admitted she hates cleaning and u can just tell she’s got that look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yes deffo grubby but it's ok, she can just pay people to clean for her 🙄 I see she's out being rude again on her latest post! How dare someone have an opinion.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just started to follow her home account after the gray home shared her page. Their house is something else so she shouldn’t be moaning about anything and start appreciating what she has. Quite like Alex

Reactions: 6
What a pleasant young woman she is
If you don’t want people’s opinions on your house, don’t create a bleeping home account and ask the GP for their opinions on how you do the rooms out.
People are twats. And I’m over tired today and incredibly irritable

Reactions: 27
Used to really like Alex & Olivia, have always followed them, watched all their shows, found them relatable and normal! Until this new house nonsense, totally get them wanting to post it and being proud of what they have, showing people their journey etc. Does this new house all of a sudden make them better than everyone else? How bleeping rude are they, absolute arseholes! Wind your necks in, we all know you won’t be able to afford it forever and by then you’ll have burnt your bridges with your followers too so you’ll end up with duck all!

Reactions: 16
She actually thinks she's royalty. I'm not being funny but it's took me all of five minutes to look on Rightmove and find her house sale which shows how much she paid for it, the date of completion and the floor layout. It's not hard to find anyone's house when they document it all over the internet! *I would never post it but it's pretty easy to find*

Reactions: 16
She actually thinks she's royalty. I'm not being funny but it's took me all of five minutes to look on Rightmove and find her house sale which shows how much she paid for it, the date of completion and the floor layout. It's not hard to find anyone's house when they document it all over the internet! *I would never post it but it's pretty easy to find*
Really? I looked and couldn’t find it :( we were looking around Essex at the same time and never saw anything like that on rightmove. I found her old house in chelmsford easily enough...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.