Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of an insult for all us mothers who have sons!
Really?? That seems a tad oversensitive

We couldn't decide on a boys name as we both liked different names..we had a girl so wasn't an issue in the end but if she had said it about girls names I wouldn't take offence??

Reactions: 39

We couldn't decide on a boys name as we both liked different names..we had a girl so wasn't an issue in the end but if she had said it about girls names I wouldn't take offence??
Definitely does! i don't like any boy names and i have 2 boys so apart from their names i can't think of one other nice one 🤷

Reactions: 7

This. I have a boy. I called him the only boy name we liked 🤣 so glad I only had 1 as I dislike most boy names lol

Blimey chill out, it’s called sarcasm! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Yeah i don't like any boys names either!

A pool instead of a pond is easier to secure to be fair, and it would be ace to have one with a child, plenty of ways to make sure it's safe and she can afford to have it done properly.

She's annoying af mind.

Reactions: 3
Well she’s already advertising about baby stuff while pregnant, she’s definitely going to milk ALLL the money making opportunities this child will bring. Next will be a tv special for the lead up to the birth!
Usually I don’t even mind like get that money but it’s her attitude/persona with it that makes it so irritating.

Reactions: 9
Is it me or is Olivia always in bed?? She's going to have a shock once the baby comes!

Wow she’s so defensive 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly this lady has messaged her nothing nasty and she takes offence and calls her out. Pathetic. Liv you were on a reality show years ago, you’re nothing special so get over yourself 😡
Has she deleted that story? I can't see it 😕

Wow she’s so defensive 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly this lady has messaged her nothing nasty and she takes offence and calls her out. Pathetic. Liv you were on a reality show years ago, you’re nothing special so get over yourself 😡
to be honest I agree with Liv a little, I am pregnant first time mum and really struggled with the fact that when people found it all I got was negative stories about everything. I was told labour will be hard, I will never sleep again, never have a life again etc etc. on top of that I was also struggling with the pregnancy and then nervous hearing everyone’s negative stories. It took me a while to ignore as everyone has different experiences.
Although she could of worded it more politely, when people started talking about the negative side I just got used to ignoring it

Reactions: 20
Has she deleted that story? I can't see it 😕
Yes she has but still managed a dig about the ‘cult’ on her latest story

to be honest I agree with Liv a little, I am pregnant first time mum and really struggled with the fact that when people found it all I got was negative stories about everything. I was told labour will be hard, I will never sleep again, never have a life again etc etc. on top of that I was also struggling with the pregnancy and then nervous hearing everyone’s negative stories. It took me a while to ignore as everyone has different experiences.
Although she could of worded it more politely, when people started talking about the negative side I just got used to ignoring it
Thing is she lives her whole life on social media, earns her money and gets free stuff cos of social media, asks for advice on her social media but then is rude to the people that have put her in the privileged position she is in. I see what you are saying but I just think with the following she has, she shouldn’t get so snappy with someone who obviously meant no offence 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her management probably agreed cos she’s already deleted the story

Reactions: 9
TBF it is annoying. And unhelpful. But she went about it the wrong way as usual.
She should just turn off message replies. Problem solved.

Reactions: 13
TBF it is annoying. And unhelpful. But she went about it the wrong way as usual.
She should just turn off message replies. Problem solved.
Exactly but she won’t do that cos she likes receiving the messages that blow smoke up her arse 😂

I mean the person wasn't lying though, since having a child I feel like wait a minute why does no one talk about this stuff beforehand more openly rather than once you have the baby people suddenly letting rip about the crap parts 😂 I agree if unsolicited as in someone going about their day and randomly someone saying it, but she's broadcast her pregnancy, will tell us all about it and make money off it so makes sense people will message! Admittedly pointless now she's already pregnant, she will find out soon enough for herself.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.