Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ark her booting off about boris breaking the rules but she was breaking the rules left right and centre. Let’s not try and find excuses please liv. You literally were the worst 🤣🤣🤣
With her step dad in the height of lockdown doing her washing up.. sorry ‘carpentry’

Reactions: 9
She’s an idiot and so far removed from reality. As a parent I couldn’t breathe knowing there was a body of water in the vicinity of my small child, regardless if there was fences around it or similar.
If I was her and had the money to actually pay for it then I would definitely change it from that pond to a pool. There’s safety covers you can get for them. I can’t imagine her being safety mad but I just hope it’s all safe for her little one.

Reactions: 3
I dont think a pool would be any less safe than that massive pond. Atleast with a pool you can put a safety cover it.

Reactions: 2
3504BF40-1EA7-4058-A68C-FBA7F0DEB484.png
She literally said on a story last week that children were never an interest for her?
shes bleeping weird man

Reactions: 16
Newcomer to this thread but this reply has really pissed me off. I’ve had three consecutive miscarriages - is that because I’m less deserving of motherhood? I’ll ✨manifest✨ better next time Liv, thanks.
Literally. Not to sound like Olivia but ✨ I am triggered ✨

Reactions: 5
Newcomer to this thread but this reply has really pissed me off. I’ve had three consecutive miscarriages - is that because I’m less deserving of motherhood? I’ll ✨manifest✨ better next time Liv, thanks.
Couldn't agree more. I have been very fortunate and not experienced MC but when I read that, wow.
You're and absolute head Liv.

Sending you a hug definitelynotvlad 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It always amazes me when people just get pregnant 🤣 it's like a myth to me. My husband is infertile and we've tried fertility treatment in the past. We are now saving up for another go.
It's a natural thing but it's SO miraculous.

Edit- he didn't know he was infertile until we started trying for a baby after we got married, I'm so jealous of people who "try" for a couple of months and it just happens. So lucky!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It always amazes me when people just get pregnant 🤣 it's like a myth to me. My husband is infertile and we've tried fertility treatment in the past. We are now saving up for another go.
It is such a miracle, and it’s wonderful and exciting and I’m genuinely happy for people who don’t struggle with fertility. But telling your 2.7million followers that basically you’re pregnant because you deserve to be is not a good look and will make lots of people feel tit about themselves.

Sending you love & luck for your next try welshy2022, I hope it works out for you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Knew it wouldn’t be long before she started to rile people up!!🤬

Reactions: 6
It is such a miracle, and it’s wonderful and exciting and I’m genuinely happy for people who don’t struggle with fertility. But telling your 2.7million followers that basically you’re pregnant because you deserve to be is not a good look and will make lots of people feel tit about themselves.

Sending you love & luck for your next try welshy2022, I hope it works out for you xxx
I completely agree! She's probably triggered a lot of people. Should be a bit more humble rather than say its cos she deserves to be pregnant 😂 bit insensitive as infertility rates are so high these days.

Reactions: 5
Honestly, you’d think she was some sort of obstetrician the way she’s spouting off in her stories!! She really is an unlikeable, patronising narcissistic bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Edit- he didn't know he was infertile until we started trying for a baby after we got married, I'm so jealous of people who "try" for a couple of months and it just happens. So lucky!!
We were very lucky and blessed to fall pregnant about 3/4 months after trying. When I had my section, the consultant said I had awful scar tissue and adhesions and covered in endometriosis he was shocked I ever fell pregnant in the first place. Definitely brought me back down to earth and feel very blessed we have our gorgeous boy cos a 2nd baby probably won’t happen now. I completely feel for people struggling 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Done abit of reading on the old threads and these crackers came up, considering shes just admitted she was actively trying here makes her even more of a twit.
I think She’s fallen pregnant after beginning of Sep according to one of these pictures so I do think she’ll be due mid June next year.

On a personal note I’m one of the lucky ones that’s fallen pregnant both times the first month of trying. I don’t ever talk about it because I know it’s a huge trigger for people dealing with infertility. But I do think that nobody can comprehend the heartache of infertility and baby loss until they’ve lived through it themselves. It’s a place of privilege being able to conceive so easily and she’s proven that with how insensitive her comments are.
I must say though I do understand the imposter syndrome part as I always felt I didn’t deserve to have it so easy if that makes any sense at all. I had a crappy childhood and thought I never deserved to be happy and that was how I felt through my pregnancies too, like something wouldn’t work out for me because well, why should it.

I do think it’s possibly made her an even bigger twit how easily she has conceived.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think this is a weird question? 😆😆😆

CDA2421E-C7E6-443D-A071-1681FAE52A5B.png

Also she says she found out at 4 weeks pregnant and in the video where she tells Alex their Christmas tree is up, I don’t know when they decorated but I don’t think she’s as far along as we thought

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These people keep their pregnancies secret for like 12 weeks don’t want anyone to comment that they might be pregnant so they delete the comments as they want privacy and as soon as they announce it they don’t stop bleating on about it like it’s a personality trait

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.