Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry…what?! So she has done 8576 mins of activity on that mirror in 11 days?! 😂 That’s over 400, 20 minute pilate sessions in less than 2 weeks 🤣🤣 She must just leave it on in the background running classes whilst she begs for free stuff on IG and calls it “work”.

She is saying “i cant actually believe I have done that much!” such an idiot.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry…what?! So she has done 8576 mins of activity on that mirror in 11 days?! 😂 That’s over 400, 20 minute pilate sessions in less than 2 weeks 🤣🤣 She must just leave it on in the background running classes whilst she begs for free stuff on IG and calls it “work”.

She is saying “i cant actually believe I have done that much!” such an idiot.
Yep that is ridiculous!!

Not to mention, I’ve seen more ads for this mirror than I’ve seen my own family in the last two months, I swear to god 🙄 why do companies think this is a way to endear customers to them?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve seen so many of those baby bags, can’t wait for the milk or nappy cream to leak in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣, not to mention if the baby has a poo explosion on her Prada changing mat!
Also saying she’s a cool mum not a regular mum cause she’s forked out over a grand for her bag, meaning all us peasants are just regular mums. Go duck yourself liv. This is a prime example that the baby is purely going to be for show and engagement. Poor thing.

Reactions: 24
Do people think she’s having a boy or a girl? I think she’d have a preference for a boy.

Reactions: 3
My changing bag got poo on it, in its first week 😂😂 good luck with that Liv! Luckily mine only came from smyths….I’m not a cool mum, just a regular mum ✌🏻

Reactions: 8
Every bleep and their cousin has those prada baby bags 🤣

My (cheap) changing bag got flung about everywhere, ain't got the time to be precious about a bag running round after a baby liv 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do people think she’s having a boy or a girl? I think she’d have a preference for a boy.
I think she’d hate to have a girl purely because she needs to be the most important female in Alex’s life. I can’t see her with a girl at all

Reactions: 10
I’ve seen so many of those baby bags, can’t wait for the milk or nappy cream to leak in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣, not to mention if the baby has a poo explosion on her Prada changing mat!
Also saying she’s a cool mum not a regular mum cause she’s forked out over a grand for her bag, meaning all us peasants are just regular mums. Go duck yourself liv. This is a prime example that the baby is purely going to be for show and engagement. Poor thing.
I'd rather be a regular mum than the cool mum who's shagged a couple of different guys on TV ✌🏻

Just watching love island again and I forgot about her shagging rykard 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think she’d hate to have a girl purely because she needs to be the most important female in Alex’s life. I can’t see her with a girl at all
This ☝🏼 She’d absolutely HATE it, she’ll be a little daddy’s girl and she’s already mentioned she doesn’t want to share Alex, even with a child, so having a girl would be her worst nightmare 🤣🤣🤣 a girl he loves more than her and for ever looool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s an idiot and so far removed from reality. As a parent I couldn’t breathe knowing there was a body of water in the vicinity of my small child, regardless if there was fences around it or similar.

It’s one thing already having one and learning to live with it like Stacey but to actively look to put one in when you’re having a child is madness. Plus it’s laughable thinking you’ll have time to actually enjoy it anytime soon! Hasn’t she got better things to be doing right now!
Yeah totally agree , I know obviously private pool's are common hot countries and lots of families have them but I couldn't settle either. I was surprised Stacey is keeping hers and Billie faiers is getting one.
I remember going away one year to a resort/village type place and one of the pools was right outside our room on the ground floor and I was so paranoid even though the kids couldn't get out themselves

Reactions: 1
She’s going to dress that baby so AWFUL isn’t she
Did you not see the awful Star Wars sleepsuits she bought the other week and she said they could go on a boy or a girl 😭😭. I hope it’s a boy cause I feel sorry if it’s a girl she will be like so many others dressed in brown boyish outfits

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.