Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly Mae all the way!!!!!!!
Money Mae is just as bad. Exhibit A:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She can barely do more than that with her head strapped in with that standing martingale.
Still frustrates me that she uses that bloody martingale when she’s literally doing duck all, the poor horse cannot move or relax, she’s forced into position. It pisses me off, only experienced riders should be using tack like that. 🙄

Also how is it only liv posts couple photos but Alex just avoids it 🤣🤣🤣 always trying to force the narrative and prove he’s hers isn’t she 🙃

Reactions: 5
Also how is it only liv posts couple photos but Alex just avoids it 🤣🤣🤣 always trying to force the narrative and prove he’s hers isn’t she 🙃

Yeah they’re just a silly goofy couple in love guysssssssssss.

Course you are. Narcissistic moochers.

“Told him he likes dicks cos his top says dickies”

1. How mature.
2. Is it funny to like dicks then? Is it Funny to be gay then?

Reactions: 8
Yeah they’re just a silly goofy couple in love guysssssssssss.

Course you are. Narcissistic moochers.

“Told him he likes dicks cos his top says dickies”

1. How mature.
2. Is it funny to like dicks then? Is it Funny to be gay then?
Exactly! Offensive and guess what her following won’t even pick up on it but she’ll then go and spout all about pride or how everyone should be pro-LGBTQ 😩 sickens me she’s never pulled up on this tit. Who cares what his shirt said, it’s really not worthy of a story is it

Reactions: 2
I think she’s deleted the story where she said Alex likes dicks. I mean it was a really crappy and unfunny comment anyway, but come on, it’s pride. Use your brain idiot. Nothing like a bit of causal homophobia

Reactions: 8
I think she’s deleted the story where she said Alex likes dicks. I mean it was a really crappy and unfunny comment anyway, but come on, it’s pride. Use your brain idiot. Nothing like a bit of causal homophobia
No it’s still on there! Exactly- total casual homophobia.

Reactions: 4
I can’t see it anymore either. Hopefully she got called out for it, she can’t claim to be an LGBTQ+ ally and then make jokes like that. She slips up so much and always gets away with it, it’s absolutely infuriating.

Reactions: 6
No it’s still on there! Exactly- total casual homophobia.
Exactly, casual homophobia is the same as casual racism. It’s still homophobia. It’s not a joke, it’s nothing to joke about, just for your entertainment. If she does get pulled up she’ll say ‘It wAs JUst a JoKe GUyS, ivE gOT a drY SeNSe of HumOUr’ go duck yourself Liv Insensitive prick

Reactions: 13
The story is still there. For me it’s the fact that she’s implying that wearing anything from that brand means you like penis (or will be mocked for it). She’s 27, is she ever going to grow up? What if a load of young boys with the rigid ‘I’m not gay’ mentality now avoid that brand (they’d be stupid to).. it’s been said 100 times on here but she can’t read a room

Can’t wait for her to dry up, but what the most annoying thing is if she finally has a baby she’ll be back into the limelight and will get all freebees. So infuriating

Reactions: 7
Can’t wait for her to dry up, but what the most annoying thing is if she finally has a baby she’ll be back into the limelight and will get all freebees. So infuriating
Influencers babies are only ‘profitable’ (horrendous way of thinking about them) when they are only babies. Once they grow up, the freebies and the public interest goes too. I am intrigued by how long Olivia and Alex will stay in their marriage for though. Neither one can financially survive without the other. Open marriage maybe?

Influencers babies are only ‘profitable’ (horrendous way of thinking about them) when they are only babies. Once they grow up, the freebies and the public interest goes too. I am intrigued by how long Olivia and Alex will stay in their marriage for though. Neither one can financially survive without the other. Open marriage maybe?
She would never share him and so would never let an open marriage work. She literally thinks she owns him 🤣 he doesn’t even own himself anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Only showing one angle of that room cos you just know there’s a pile of tit out of shot cos she’s a dirty untidy lazy turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.