Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry not Olivia B related (but from the same LI season so wanted to rant). I really liked Rachel but this post has pissed me off sooooo much. Why don’t you book your own table like everyone else has to? I swear to god these influencers think they’re a cut above everyone else

Sorry not Olivia B related (but from the same LI season so wanted to rant). I really liked Rachel but this post has pissed me off sooooo much. Why don’t you book your own table like everyone else has to? I swear to god these influencers think they’re a cut above everyone else

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Might be personal opinion but Molly Mae and Tommy Fury are the new 'couple goals' (i hate that phrase so much😂) from Love Island. They come across so humble and real compared to Olivia and Alex. They are also younger, Molly seems a lot more relatable, in my eyes Tommy Fury is insanely good looking compared to Alex and actually has a proper career. Molly Mae always puts ad in every post as well 😊 my personal opinion

Reactions: 18
Might be personal opinion but Molly Mae and Tommy Fury are the new 'couple goals' (i hate that phrase so much😂) from Love Island. They come across so humble and real compared to Olivia and Alex. They are also younger, Molly seems a lot more relatable, in my eyes Tommy Fury is insanely good looking compared to Alex and actually has a proper career. Molly Mae always puts ad in every post as well 😊 my personal opinion
Agree with this they seem much more genuine and more likeable, they’ll get married have loads of kids and leave liv and Alex in the shadows. Also MM is very quickly becoming ultra rich, she’ll soon take over from our liv being the most desirable and most wealthy. And also she WORKS hard for her money. Hardly freebees, she’s got clothing lines, beauty works stuff and a tan of her own. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Agree with this they seem much more genuine and more likeable, they’ll get married have loads of kids and leave liv and Alex in the shadows. Also MM is very quickly becoming ultra rich, she’ll soon take over from our liv being the most desirable and most wealthy. And also she WORKS hard for her money. Hardly freebees, she’s got clothing lines, beauty works stuff and a tan of her own. 🤷🏼‍♀️
also, people that have met Molly whilst out shopping have said she’s really lovely & approachable😌

Reactions: 5
Totally agree, I’m far too old to like molly and Tommy yet I do! 😂 they’re cute and seem to honestly love one another, and they’re pretty low key about it, just supporting each other behind the scenes, not pretending to and forcing the affection and happiness like liv and Alex seem to.

Also- I cannot bare pics of her wedding. So insanely chavvy. She’s the epitome of money not buying taste or class. Pair of skanky chavs.

I love that when it comes to spending money on her own garden furniture, she buys £95 sun loungers but when it’s gifted she has the high end taste for £8500 sofa 🙈 why doesn’t she purchase the loungers from one of the companies that have gifted her stuff to help support them back in return!? Selfish!

Reactions: 24
Also, Olivia has the audacity to buy a house that costs over a million pound knowing full well she’s getting freebies to pay for nearly everything. Totally ruined her “authenticity” and what she stands for really. I can imagine Molly mae is a lot more cash rich than Olivia

I just looked at her insta account and oh my god I wouldn’t have even recognised her!!! She was so sweet and naturally pretty on LI, now she just looks like yet another z-lister with fake tits, lips, teeth etc. Shame really.

And wtf what a lazy cow 😂 book your own damn table!!?!

Reactions: 3
Trust our Liv to go horse riding in just a sports bra 🙄

I’ll never not be annoyed when influenzers say they are tired/need a nap in the middle of the day from doing duck ALL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She needs a nap after doing whatever she likes all
Day ... bless her ! Must be hard work doing just whatever you like all day ! 🤦🏻‍♀️(Really is out of touch with most of her followers , who work all day and have all the household stuff to do and may or may not also be dealing with other issues) ... arrrggghh😂

I’ll never not be annoyed when influenzers say they are tired/need a nap in the middle of the day from doing duck ALL

Same ... a nap after a hard day ! Oh go away liv 😂

Reactions: 4
Poor dolly once again going for a controlled canter in a field while also wearing a standing martingale!

She needs to have fun and go for a gallop but she won’t because she is tit scared. All about posting posed pictures in her bra on Instagram 😴

Reactions: 4
Why does she always do this annoying pose where she sticks her tongue between her (fake) teeth? Often when she’s filming her self-absorbed self just looking into the camera. Boils my piss.
Boils my piss 😂 I think all the Instagrammers are guilty of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.