Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is our Liv and anti vaxxer?
Just seen her post. I’d say so after that 🙄. Not surprised actually.
She’s been doing what the hell she wants the last year and a half anyway regardless of restrictions so obv thinks it is a myth 🤨

Reactions: 3
She will sharp change her mind when she wants to go away
I don’t really understand why influences are allowed to voice opinions like that on Instagram? Do she know for sure that what’s she posted is 100% fact? It’s so damaging and they just shouldn’t be allowed to push their own opinions like that.

Reactions: 5
I don’t really understand why influences are allowed to voice opinions like that on Instagram? Do she know for sure that what’s she posted is 100% fact? It’s so damaging and they just shouldn’t be allowed to push their own opinions like that.
I know I agree , I don't get it.
There are some inflcuencers I follow who have said they won't reveal if they've been vaccinated or not and won't say how they feel about it etc as they don't feel qualified (so to speak) to discuss it which I think is the only way to go about it. Not just the covid vaccine there should be certain topics that shouldn't be addressed

Reactions: 5
I know I agree , I don't get it.
There are some inflcuencers I follow who have said they won't reveal if they've been vaccinated or not and won't say how they feel about it etc as they don't feel qualified (so to speak) to discuss it which I think is the only way to go about it. Not just the covid vaccine there should be certain topics that shouldn't be addressed
Exactly.
Just waiting for liv to do a series of insta stories about how someone messaged her about it and she’s clearly triggered

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.