Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically her “sneak peaks” was just her showing the entire collection 🤣 I wouldn’t trust wearing one of those bikinis, unless I wanted them to fall apart after one wear and expose my ass to everyone, utter tat.

Reactions: 6
Sorry but why is she coming on her story saying she’s not spoken about her psoriasis in a while. It’s literally all she ever speaks about. If I had a pound for every time she’s said ‘I don’t like giving medical advice’ followed by a lecture on psoriasis, I could slob about on my sofa all day too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry but why is she coming on her story saying she’s not spoken about her psoriasis in a while. It’s literally all she ever speaks about. If I had a pound for every time she’s said ‘I don’t like giving medical advice’ followed by a lecture on psoriasis, I could slob about on my sofa all day too.
And she still hasn’t said her immune system was probably low due her having covid after she got back from Dubai.

Reactions: 7
And she still hasn’t said her immune system was probably low due her having covid after she got back from Dubai.
Haha 100%. I had psoriasis once, the same as her all over and lasted a couple of months - it appeared at the same time that I got my first ever cold sore. You know, a virus..much like that other virus that's been going around recently...

Reactions: 3
Haha 100%. I had psoriasis once, the same as her all over and lasted a couple of months - it appeared at the same time that I got my first ever cold sore. You know, a virus..much like that other virus that's been going around recently...
Exactly!!! Her followers are so naive and the ones that maybe are a bit uneducated on it, will just believe it flared up on its own! She needs to be more responsible on her platform!! I bet many of her followers wouldn’t care if she admitted it either. She’s literally the worst bare faced liar of all time. Only ever tells the truth if it benefits her.

I mean come on her whole following believed her Father in law was there to do some work 🤣🤣🤣

Well yes we are liv, but we also work all day every week and are still struggling from the pandemic, we don’t get the luxury to slob about in bed all day and leech off followers for our money with tit loads of ads on IG 🙃🙃 PLEASE READ THE ROOM you tit

Attachments

Last edited:
The comments on her posts are so small considering her followers! 32 comments on her latest post, and she has 2.5m followers?! 2.5 MILLION PEOPLE follow her and only 32 of them comment? Doesn’t ring true to me I’m afraid. Definitely bots/ bought followers.

Always the same people too- that Francesca Allen who was on love island for 2 seconds and then the same other z listers always comment something basic like OMG / YOURE SO GORGEOUS / 🔥🔥🔥 . There must be an unspoken rule for these spongers, you big me up, I’ll big you up. 🤬

My hate for influencers is real!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Plus one company at the end advertising their eyebrow treatments. Interesting that her IG account has the same social blade score as Alex's and his account has just under 1m fewer followers.

The comments on her posts are so small considering her followers! 32 comments on her latest post, and she has 2.5m followers?! 2.5 MILLION PEOPLE follow her and only 32 of them comment? Doesn’t ring true to me I’m afraid. Definitely bots/ bought followers.

Always the same people too- that Francesca Allen who was on love island for 2 seconds and then the same other z listers always comment something basic like OMG / YOURE SO GORGEOUS / 🔥🔥🔥 . There must be an unspoken rule for these spongers, you big me up, I’ll big you up. 🤬

My hate for influencers is real!
They are all just desperately trying to stay relevant, they know deep down the clock is ticking and they don’t have long left so they are trying to help each other out. I bet her and that Francesca Allen dont even speak 🤣. I don’t even think Olivia could rebrand herself to stay relevant if she wanted to, her crap tattoos and chavvy look suits those cheaper/budget clothing brands that she works with, but they appeal to younger people and she’s not going to be their poster girl for much longer as she gets older.

Agree - her tattoos really cheapen the look of the clothing she models. Which don't need much help to look that way. They go with the exempt society look but the recent more girl next door looks really don't go with them.

Reactions: 4
Why on earth is a curtain shop in Beaconsfield giving them a PR discount? Beaconsfield is a loooong way from where they live and the town, and well err... lets put it this way ... their customers wouldn't be the same target audience as the Bowens...

Reactions: 1
Why on earth is a curtain shop in Beaconsfield giving them a PR discount? Beaconsfield is a loooong way from where they live and the town, and well err... lets put it this way ... their customers wouldn't be the same target audience as the Bowens...
From a quick look at their page, they are a new business and have worked with Olivia and also Meghan from love island. Olivia will accept anything if it’s free or heavily discounted 🤣 why are those curtains so long too? That Curtain shop have put a pic of them on their grid, looks so weird when they are clearly far too long??

Reactions: 4
No I think it's a pretty old company if you look at the history. The building they are in is quite new, I think it was built 3 or 4 years ago.
Definitely been ill advised with their marketing!

The fact she didn’t comment on now long they are makes it all even more weird. I’ve never seen anything so ridiculous in my life 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.