Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh cry me a river you absolute weirdo! Just admit you are tit scared of your mare! WHO waits 6 months to canter in a school if you’ve bought your dream horse??? Get in the bin
I have just watched the video and she still looks like she is shitting herself 😂

She needs to go back to basics and have lessons to build her confidence!

Reactions: 4
I have just watched the video and she still looks like she is shitting herself 😂

She needs to go back to basics and have lessons to build her confidence!
She is! She literally cannot keep her seat when she canters! She’s rigid as a board and bouncing all over the place. I remember watching vids she posted of when she was younger and even then she was just as bad, so it’s like this is what she thinks riding should look like, ‘I was a really good rider when I was younger’ 🙄 MY ARSE

Reactions: 3
She is! She literally cannot keep her seat when she canters! She’s rigid as a board and bouncing all over the place. I remember watching vids she posted of when she was younger and even then she was just as bad, so it’s like this is what she thinks riding should look like, ‘I was a really good rider when I was younger’ 🙄 MY ARSE
I reckon she was brave when she was younger. Being young and brave makes things a lot easier. You can fly over jumps etc without being technically correct.
Now she is older, less brave and riding a mare that needs to be ridden correctly. This is showing up her faults.

I am not a horse person but good to hear everyone’s opinions that she isn’t as good as she thinks she is. She can buy the horse but can’t buy the skill 🤪

Reactions: 8
To say she has all of that time at her disposal she's not made much progress

Reactions: 4
Out for her friends Birthday. It’s quite cold in Essex today so there will probably be a few videos outside and then radio silence on her stories when they move inside !

• Haha
She must be such an eyeroll to be out with, always gotta be the centre of attention, what is that catwalk bollocks she's doing. Sit down & drink your beer you absolute irritant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must be such an eyeroll to be out with, always gotta be the centre of attention, what is that catwalk bollocks she's doing. Sit down & drink your beer you absolute irritant.
I know she clearly thinks she’s fit as duck and loves all the attention. Would do my bleeping head in

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 irritant! So it’s her besties birthday, why does she not let her shine please? this is not a reason for you to show off and take the limelight! 😩

Pam - so bleeping cringe

Dropping the #ads even on a birthday night with her friends. Did you see the smallest #ad on that song 😂 then the diamonds- so she gave her friend jewellery she got gifted?? Nice.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think marnie Simpson was shading the fxck out of Olivia with her posts about being sick of influencers posting about being ‘real’ when they’re posing and that it’s always ones in relationships or married and that they still edit/pose/use filters anyways? I know she’s not the only one she’s referring to but I definitely think she’s included 🤣

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think marnie Simpson was shading the fxck out of Olivia with her posts about being sick of influencers posting about being ‘real’ when they’re posing and that it’s always ones in relationships or married and that they still edit/pose/use filters anyways? I know she’s not the only one she’s referring to but I definitely think she’s included 🤣
I mean Marnie has no room to talk... would prefer someone with more integrity to lash out at Liv but I do agree with the sentiment. It's sort of like money speaks, wealth whispers.

Do you know the whole being “real” thing on the internet makes me laugh in general. Most these people have Botox, lip fillers, hair extensions, nose jobs, and have the cheek to go off on people for using filters etc. You’ve literally adjusted your body to fit into this “perfection”. It’s just so hypocritical.
I don’t have much good to say on Liv but she doesn’t appear to have much done (other than lip fillers and probably Botox) Marnie looks like Michael Jackson half the time with that bleeping nose. Not that there’s anything wrong with having work done if that’s what you want but do you preaching on the internet about people being “real”. Marnie really boils my non-bladder condishun piss.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.