Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from @Gobble goose

fitting as she has broken the lockdown rules today with someone (Alex’s stepdad?) in her house

Evidence here from previous thread (not my screenshots) and she has now deleted the story and posted a pic from it without him in the background

to the daily mail by @Rachel92 if anyone wants to use:

‘As many people are already aware, Alex and Olivia travelled all the way to Dubai not long ago for a ‘really important’ ‘work trip’.

Today Olivia has exposed that she has Alex’s family at their house. His family do not even live anywhere near them. Please can you report on this rule breaking. These influencers need to face repercussions for their actions.

When being asked as to why she had family over at her house, she rudely responded saying she doesn’t know what I was on about.

Receipts for all of this are attached’

A8D92841-1F4D-45FA-B2E7-DD6902FFE8CF.jpeg
57B63103-7E31-4FE6-8FDA-5006C2E9DBAE.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Thread title from @Gobble goose

fitting as she has broken the lockdown rules today with someone (Alex’s stepdad?) in her house

Evidence here from previous thread (not my screenshots) and she has now deleted the story and posted a pic from it without him in the background

to the daily mail by @Rachel92 if anyone wants to use:

‘As many people are already aware, Alex and Olivia travelled all the way to Dubai not long ago for a ‘really important’ ‘work trip’.

Today Olivia has exposed that she has Alex’s family at their house. His family do not even live anywhere near them. Please can you report on this rule breaking. These influencers need to face repercussions for their actions.

When being asked as to why she had family over at her house, she rudely responded saying she doesn’t know what I was on about.

Receipts for all of this are attached’

View attachment 448710View attachment 448711
Don’t think I could despise her more than I already do she’s a bleep of the highest order and literally deserves her whole life to fall apart, what a selfish thing to do and act ignorant when we blatantly have the receipts LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Don’t think I could despise her more than I already do she’s a bleep of the highest order and literally deserves her whole life to fall apart, what a selfish thing to do and act ignorant when we blatantly have the receipts LOL
I hope DM do an article on her

Reactions: 8
I’ve sent the story to Daily Mail under the subject Olivia Bowen - breaking lockdown rules ,only takes a few minutes.

Reactions: 20
PLEASE ALL REPORT HER. DAILY MAIL OR POLICE. This girl needs someone to punch reality into her face... Well done to the person who got the evidence. Please just all report :)

PLEASE ALL REPORT HER. DAILY MAIL OR POLICE. This girl needs someone to punch reality into her face... Well done to the person who got the evidence. Please just all report :)
Also report Alex's dads profile and Alex too. They all need a reality check

Reactions: 16
Also just wondering why his step dad even went round. Was doing their washing up really worth breaking lockdown rules for. Fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also just wondering why his step dad even went round. Was doing their washing up really worth breaking lockdown rules for. Fool.
I’m surprised she’s even let his parents in the house tbh! She usually keeps them away at all costs, so he can’t spend no time with them!

Reactions: 14
Reported to DM too. Well done. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re staying at their house for a while. Long way to go for Just a drop in.

Omg really that far?! Absolute arseholes.
Yep! Alex is originally from Wolverhampton I think, so I assume his mum still lives there. Miles away from where they live! I remember the programme they made, and his mum was basically in tears because she said he never makes an effort no more... you could tell it was because of Olivia, and her mum was there constantly!

Reactions: 13
Reported to DM too. Well done. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re staying at their house for a while. Long way to go for Just a drop in.
That would make sense of why she did a crappy job of decorating that front spare bedroom the other day and put the unwashed new bedding on

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.