Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she didn’t comment on now long they are makes it all even more weird. I’ve never seen anything so ridiculous in my life 🤣
she will probably say it’s really edgy and cool and totally her style, we just don’t get it:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg those curtains- just looked! 😂 so every morning you have to lay the bottoms out all neatly like that? 😂 Weirdest thing. Why do these companies give these people free stuff! I’d love to know how much business they get off the back of these freebies.

Reactions: 5
My curtains looks like that when I got the reduced ones wrong size from TK Maxx 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had to tap through all the stories of her eye bleeping herself doing that gormless mouth open pose to find the curtains… worth it though. What the duck they look terrible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont get those curtains at all, so weird. Reminds me of those trousers people like Victoria Beckham wear that are dragging on the ground and I never understand how they can walk in them without tripping over!

These still look far too long even for the fancy drapey style. All I can think of is all that dirt and dust they'll attract particularly being so close to an exterior doorway.

Reactions: 4
These still look far too long even for the fancy drapey style. All I can think of is all that dirt and dust they'll attract particularly being so close to an exterior doorway.
Also let’s not forget how mucky liv is, she never cleans her house let alone hoovers 🤢🤢

Imagine pulling someone up on the emoji they use.. liv you literally talk to people like tit, get your head out of your arse 😂

Reactions: 23
What she means to say is “ Like most things in my home I choose anything that is #gifted to me”
Honestly she’s so rude, how does she have any fans? 🙄 😠
Bless her thinking she's going to start a trend. No one in their right mind, or those who actually clean their house, would ever choose curtains that sit on the floor.

Reactions: 12
Here she is telling everyone that it’s her style and being really passive aggressive :rolleyes: They just look like they are the wrong size, which in my opinion is a poor advertisement to the company who did them.

Reactions: 7
Here she is telling everyone that it’s her style and being really passive aggressive :rolleyes: They just look like they are the wrong size, which in my opinion is a poor advertisement to the company who did them.
Mine are like that because, I bought the wrong size but never got them taken up 😂😂 they look tit but I'm lazy 😂

• Haha
What she means to say is “ Like most things in my home I choose anything that is #gifted to me”
Honestly she’s so rude, how does she have any fans? 🙄 😠
ABOUT TO START A TREND 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 in your dreams! She is not that famous or popular lol

Thread title. No rhymes just pure truth.

Olivia Bowen #6 - Absolute Scruff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.