Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It knocks me sick the way she is fondling her taps and work tops and the pointy fingers and touching everything why do influencers do that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It knocks me sick the way she is fondling her taps and work tops and the pointy fingers and touching everything why do influencers do that
It boils my piss as well. As if we don’t know what she’s on about 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Yes! Omg I saw that and thought the same thing! So ungrateful and unsympathetic towards others when she knew how in demand they were. Also noted that in the future house plans she wants a proper hot tub so it was only ever temporary and probably put up for those promo photos then left discarded ever since!
She probably turned the water brown and never cleaned the thing 🤢 I’m sure the grubby witch would’ve had that lazyspa a health hazard 🥴😆

Reactions: 3
I cant wait for them both to no longer be relevant It actually cannot come quick enough. Shes so full of herself!!!! Selfish stuck up stupid little women.

Reactions: 12
I cant wait for them both to no longer be relevant It actually cannot come quick enough. Shes so full of herself!!!! Selfish stuck up stupid little women.
Totally agree. This house has made her worse as well. Can’t help but think that the house doesn’t suit them at all

Reactions: 11
That poster has got to be trolling her!
Yeah it's a bit like one of those comments on the sun Facebook or something where they write an article on a celeb going to the shop and people comment saying "I can sleep now I know this" obviously being sarcastic. Although sadly on this occasion I think it's a genuine comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok guys so I’m gonna dedicate an account to my home Reno but if you dare to ask what something costs you’re rude and invasive ok. Just watch me flaunt everything but DON’T ask any questions cos that’s just common sense.... lol.
KNOBBBBB.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She'll soon change her mind if she's offered a free one, it'll be like the doors all over again...
20200712_114659.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is she so defensive about finances...every other home account will have the same considerations with cost of things but you don’t see anyone else making such an issue like she is. She’s protesting too much, what does she have to hide?

She just comes across in genuine and snakey - I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I would have so much respect for her if she was more honest - whether she’s had things gifted, discounted, paid full, whatever it is - why is she ashamed and defensively hiding the truth. Own your actions. If you ask me she’s financially insecure but desperately trying to portray that she’s the opposite and be something she’s not - she seems to be ashamed to admit the truth/get caught out

Reactions: 10
She’ll be crying in 10 years or so when the kitchen needs doing again and by then no one is interested in giving her freebies!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone remember not too long ago when she said the kitchen reno was on the cards but not for a long time due to the cost? I know I didn’t dream this. Someone back me up🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Never liked her, remember how she completely slagged off zara and was sniggering about her sleeping with alex when he first came into villa. And then when zara lost her miss gb title because of it she was hugging and comforting her. Fake as duck.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.