Old TV Shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been watching where the heart is, we always watch the bill, only fools etc anyway but loved bad girls/footballers wives and at home with the braithwaites would love it if any of those came back on

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I rewatched all of Bad Girls the other year, might see if it’s on and do it again. Brilliant series

Reactions: 1
Rewatching Desperate Housewives. Was also rewatching Ugly Betty on Amazon Prime, but you have to pay extra for it now 😭 only had 3 episodes left as well.

Reactions: 6
I am watching Scott & Bailey on BritBox. I love Amelia Bullmore in this!
Surrane Jones is fab in this also. I couldn’t stick her in Dr Foster, I felt she overacted in pretty much every scene.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been watching where the heart is, we always watch the bill, only fools etc anyway but loved bad girls/footballers wives and at home with the braithwaites would love it if any of those came back on
At home with the braithwaites is on BritBox. Think theres a free trial, then its £5.99 a month. Theres loads on there though so it's worth it I think!

Reactions: 2
OMG I used to love at home with the braithwaites. Did anyone watch Playing the field about a womens football team?

Reactions: 4
Watched Dinner Ladies and Harry Enfield and Chums recently! Some of the stuff they come out with you'd never get away with these days!!

Watched Dinner Ladies and Harry Enfield and Chums recently! Some of the stuff they come out with you'd never get away with these days!!
Dinnerladies, these days Tony would be done for sexual harassment in the workplace no doubt.

Back on Law and Order SVU season 5 on FiveUSA, for some reason they missed out episode 13, that really boils my piss.

Reactions: 1
Rewatching desperate housewives atm and it isn’t as good as I remember it being? 😂 the characters are more annoying this time around and the storylines seem so corny

I just finished binging Being Human, although I mostly chose to do because it's leaving Netflix in a few days. Glad I finally got round to it though because it really holds up - fantastic cast (launched quite a few careers) and some great writing. I kinda wish they'd made more but I really liked how it ended 😛

Lizzie McGuire, Saved By The Bell, Sabrina The Teenage Witch and Worst Witch for the kiddie nostalgia 😍

Then we've watched Dinnerladies, Keeping Up Appearances, One Foot In The Grave and Benidorm.

Loooove watching old stuff.

Reactions: 4
OMG I used to love at home with the braithwaites. Did anyone watch Playing the field about a womens football team?
I loved Playing the field. It had quite a few well known actors in it. Ricky Tomlinson was great as Jim Pratt with his wife Francine.