Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
I’ve been watching Friends since 1996 and have never stopped 😂

Downloaded Disney plus so been watching oldies like Recess on there.

also have been watching old clips of The Simple Life on Facebook. It’s so trashy. I love it.

Reactions: 6
Rewatching Desperate Housewives. Was also rewatching Ugly Betty on Amazon Prime, but you have to pay extra for it now 😭 only had 3 episodes left as well.

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
Channel 5 is starting to show every episode of The Golden Girls from this monday coming at lunchtimes.
And yes, I'm watching Gilmore girls for the millionth time, I want to watch The West Wing again too

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I have found with social distancing / lockdown, I have been watching older tv shows that feel nostalgic. Anyone else?

I have been watching Friends, Gilmore Girls, and Lizzie Mcguire.

Reactions: 5

coconochanel

VIP Member
I’ve been watching where the heart is, we always watch the bill, only fools etc anyway but loved bad girls/footballers wives and at home with the braithwaites would love it if any of those came back on
OMG I used to love at home with the braithwaites. Did anyone watch Playing the field about a womens football team?

Reactions: 4

Here to hate

Love The Hills. I've been watching the old episodes of Sister Sister, Kenan and Kel and Moesha on The Vault.

Smca53

VIP Member
I’ve just started rewatching Charmed which is an old favourite. I’ve watched it so many times, but it never gets old.

Bexybest

Lizzie McGuire, Saved By The Bell, Sabrina The Teenage Witch and Worst Witch for the kiddie nostalgia 😍

Then we've watched Dinnerladies, Keeping Up Appearances, One Foot In The Grave and Benidorm.

Loooove watching old stuff.

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
I am watching Scott & Bailey on BritBox. I love Amelia Bullmore in this!
Surrane Jones is fab in this also. I couldn’t stick her in Dr Foster, I felt she overacted in pretty much every scene.

Reactions: 3

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Watched Dinner Ladies and Harry Enfield and Chums recently! Some of the stuff they come out with you'd never get away with these days!!

Reactions: 3