Old School Reality TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I'm here, does anyone remember a BBC 3 show where they'd get young/teenage couples to look after a baby or toddler by themselves for a week or so? I'm pretty sure they were all on the same street or set.

Reactions: 1
Whilst I'm here, does anyone remember a BBC 3 show where they'd get young/teenage couples to look after a baby or toddler by themselves for a week or so? I'm pretty sure they were all on the same street or set.
The baby borrowers?
---
Bizarre ER
Junior Doctors and Tough Young Teaches

I’m half way through this episode of Would Like to Meet! The experts are just horrid to this poor woman, they body shame her repeatedly 😣 See kids, this is what we had to put up with in the early 00s 😠

Beauty and the geek!! The girls were all attractive but didn’t have much going on between the ears, and the men were all a bit socially awkward and not conventially good looking!
i loved both these shows, can still remember the theme tune to playing it straight 🤣
Omg there was one series of beauty and the geek where one of the geeks got his makeover and ended up really hot and one of the girls ended up getting in a relationship with him and it proper pissed everyone off! It was so good.

I'm sure they've brought it back on some service with matt Edmondson and mollie King as the presenters?! Unless I've had a massive fever dream

Was anyone ever awake early enough for the e4 slot where it was american teens who'd swap lives?

Omg there was one series of beauty and the geek where one of the geeks got his makeover and ended up really hot and one of the girls ended up getting in a relationship with him and it proper pissed everyone off! It was so good.

I'm sure they've brought it back on some service with matt Edmondson and mollie King as the presenters?! Unless I've had a massive fever dream

Was anyone ever awake early enough for the e4 slot where it was american teens who'd swap lives?
No but you just reminded me of a cbbc show from the 90s where they used to have kids/teens swapping lives. I remember one episode where it was UK gymnasts swapping with kid gymnasts in Russia !!

I didn’t see it but I met someone and later learned they were on it!

I believe the teen swap show was called Switched!