Ohsoamelia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody follow! She’s made her 8 and 5 year old boy and girl share a room as she’s pregnant. Made one of their rooms into a nursery. Is she taking the piss?! Surely the baby will be in with her for at least 6 months. I honestly can’t believe it. Her 2 kids are from a previous relationship and this doesn’t sit right with me. Why would you do that

Well I used to love following her, but every single swipe up is an affiliate now! I mean yeah I get she is on maternity leave now, but honestly, why use your followers who have been with you for years as a cash cow!
It's an unfollow from me now. No meaningful content anymore. Just baby and affiliate links. Nope

Anybody follow! She’s made her 8 and 5 year old boy and girl share a room as she’s pregnant. Made one of their rooms into a nursery. Is she taking the piss?! Surely the baby will be in with her for at least 6 months. I honestly can’t believe it. Her 2 kids are from a previous relationship and this doesn’t sit right with me. Why would you do that
don't see any thing wrong with an 8 and 5 year old sharing to be honest, better that way than one of them sharing with a baby who would keep them up at night. I have a boy and girl 7 and 4 and a newborn and we are doing the same as only have a 3 bed house. some people arent lucky enough to have bigger houses

Well I used to love following her, but every single swipe up is an affiliate now! I mean yeah I get she is on maternity leave now, but honestly, why use your followers who have been with you for years as a cash cow!
It's an unfollow from me now. No meaningful content anymore. Just baby and affiliate links. Nope
i still follow her as ive also had a baby so find her relatable and don't mind the links, shes always linked stuff across the years ive followed her even on her blog she used to write and not all of them are affiliate links. Everyone does it on Instagram these days.

i still follow her as ive also had a baby so find her relatable and don't mind the links, shes always linked stuff across the years ive followed her even on her blog she used to write and not all of them are affiliate links. Everyone does it on Instagram these days.
yes a lot of people affiliate link, but when 90% ofstories are links to things that are in someone's "wish list" it's disingenuous and looks like someone trying to make a quick buck off of gullible followers who don't understand how affiliate links work.
She might not be as bad now, but when I unfollowed it was just constant aff link after the other.I used to follow her blog too and know she did use aff links, but all of a sudden it was just constant. It's a shame as she was really relatable before that.

Reactions: 2
yes a lot of people affiliate link, but when 90% ofstories are links to things that are in someone's "wish list" it's disingenuous and looks like someone trying to make a quick buck off of gullible followers who don't understand how affiliate links work.
She might not be as bad now, but when I unfollowed it was just constant aff link after the other.I used to follow her blog too and know she did use aff links, but all of a sudden it was just constant. It's a shame as she was really relatable before that.
Ahh see, I myself don't mind the wish-lists that all the influencers post as I enjoy fashion and finding the latest pieces although my husband probably doesn't with my bank card being used too much🤣. You also don't have to buy them through them either so i like them in that sense as i get ideas.I started following her years ago when she had her first daughter and shes still posting the same sort of stuff now as she did on her blog and shes just had another baby so of course her content is going to be baby stuff as the others are older now she probably doesn't show them as much like other insta mums. I've just had a baby too though so like the baby posts, if you haven't then you probably don't relate to her anymore that could be why?

don't see any thing wrong with an 8 and 5 year old sharing to be honest, better that way than one of them sharing with a baby who would keep them up at night. I have a boy and girl 7 and 4 and a newborn and we are doing the same as only have a 3 bed house. some people arent lucky enough to have bigger houses

but why make a nursery that will sit empty for months? Just keep the baby in with you and when the baby sleeps then move it in with the same
Sex sibling...it’s not ‘lucky’ to have a bigger house though is it? You don’t know how big my house is but I wouldn’t do that to my children in any situation. Why make the kids share when abs can just keep the baby in her room? So she can make a nursery for Instagram 🙄 sad

but why make a nursery that will sit empty for months? Just keep the baby in with you and when the baby sleeps then move it in with the same
Sex sibling...it’s not ‘lucky’ to have a bigger house though is it? You don’t know how big my house is but I wouldn’t do that to my children in any situation. Why make the kids share when abs can just keep the baby in her room? So she can make a nursery for Instagram 🙄 sad
I dont see anything wrong with making a nursery lots of people do. Where else is she suppose to keep all the babies stuff? Maybe her two wanted to share so they did it sooner rather than later. Also i don't see anything wrong with a boy and girl sharing at that age its better than sharing with a baby, thats what we are doing until my eldest son whos 7 now is bigger then will put him in with the younget when the baby is bigger. To be honest i doubt she did it just for instagram and she didnt get any gifted items like a lot of the other influencers do which i quite like.

Just own it Amelia too, don’t pretend to be someone else
did you see her post? Think shes been reading on here either that or someones told her about it

now shes talking about moving them schools and having to drive them 40 minutes journeys twice a day, surely she would have moved them sooner since she moved house earlier in the year?

now shes talking about moving them schools and having to drive them 40 minutes journeys twice a day, surely she would have moved them sooner since she moved house earlier in the year?
You would assume, i live in the same area as her so know where shes living and where the kids go to school. 40 min journey is there and back.. there are schools closer but the school her kids are in is probably one of the best in the area as its a new build with new staff and very good curriculum. I wonder why the kids dont see their dad anymore.. has she said?

You would assume, i live in the same area as her so know where shes living and where the kids go to school. 40 min journey is there and back.. there are schools closer but the school her kids are in is probably one of the best in the area as its a new build with new staff and very good curriculum. I wonder why the kids dont see their dad anymore.. has she said?
I wondered this! I’d move them if I was here if it’s so far.

i believe he's having them at weekends instead from what she's said. Maybe she only kept them at that school as i know she's said in the past he moved further away so the school was in the middle for them both. Guessing its him thats asked to change the days from what shes posted. She's said she doesn't want to move them as its a good school. I don't blame her I wouldn't want to either but if its closer it makes sense.

I don't think she lives in a new build i remember her saying they didn't choose a new build in the end and went for the bigger house and they've been decorating.

i believe he's having them at weekends instead from what she's said. Maybe she only kept them at that school as i know she's said in the past he moved further away so the school was in the middle for them both. Guessing its him thats asked to change the days from what shes posted. She's said she doesn't want to move them as its a good school. I don't blame her I wouldn't want to either but if its closer it makes sense.

I don't think she lives in a new build i remember her saying they didn't choose a new build in the end and went for the bigger house and they've been decorating.
The school is a new build, im not sure on the house although its in a nice housing estate. I suppose it is up to her at the end of the day, i wonder what she will do in regards to secondary school as there is one next to her kids primary currently. either way up to her

The school is a new build, im not sure on the house although its in a nice housing estate. I suppose it is up to her at the end of the day, i wonder what she will do in regards to secondary school as there is one next to her kids primary currently. either way up to her
Oooh interesting. I mean when their in high school its not too bad I have friends with kids in year 7/8 and they travel an hour on the bus each day to school but in primary its easier if you go to the school closest to you. Do you know her personally? Is there a high school in her city?

yeah she posted about it on her preloved account. something about instagram deleting her account after she reported a fake one. I've seen this happening to lots of people lately. weird.