O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you hard an arse Daisey... then you wouldn’t NEED to stick it out whilst breaking your back.

ever since daisey posted the pictures of her ‘bum’ looking ‘big’ through edits she is going out of way to keep up the image by constantly sticking her BACK out. Why is this girl so transparent?!?!
Christ she’ll need to go see a chiropractor with all that back bending 🙄

Reactions: 11
If you hard an arse Daisey... then you wouldn’t NEED to stick it out whilst breaking your back.

ever since daisey posted the pictures of her ‘bum’ looking ‘big’ through edits she is going out of way to keep up the image by constantly sticking her BACK out. Why is this girl so transparent?!?!
My back hurts just looking at it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 463151
I find it so strange how they promote other brands when they have their own clothing line selling very similar products (such as these leather pants). Such a massive marketing fail telling their followers to buy from another brand. You can tell they’re only in it for quick easy money🤷🏼‍♀️

Edit: I understand they’re ‘influencers’ but I only saw them promote the O’Dolls pleather pants a couple of days ago!
The fact they still promote other brands just proves how unsuccessful their own merch is because if it was making loads of money they wouldn’t feel the need to promote other brands. It’s a flop just like them.

Reactions: 12
Thankyou so much for this thread - I have been going through a rough patch but this has helped so much !!
My favourite things are - in no particular order :Brother Leigh (Lee?) (has anyone ever heard brother Lee speak ?) Brother Mary - Crazy Daisey eye bleeping the camera - Crazy Daisey contortions of the back - the name Eleanwhore - the name Bart - Irish Eyes - me gal - I’m not having it - mi familia - the lip snarl - the list goes on and I’ll probably burn in hell for being nasty but I Love It !! Thankyou again
For this thread you are bloody life savers and your humour is everything!!! Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Thankyou so much for this thread - I have been going through a rough patch but this has helped so much !!
My favourite things are - in no particular order :Brother Leigh (Lee?) (has anyone ever heard brother Lee speak ?) Brother Mary - Crazy Daisey eye bleeping the camera - Crazy Daisey contortions of the back - the name Eleanwhore - the name Bart - Irish Eyes - me gal - I’m not having it - mi familia - the lip snarl - the list goes on and I’ll probably burn in hell for being nasty but I Love It !! Thankyou again
For this thread you are bloody life savers and your humour is everything!!! Xxx
Love this 👏🏼 Just so you know, there is Dozy’s current on/off man child boyfriend Lee, but also her current best friend/only friend/tag along Leigh who happens to be Eleanwhore’s fraudster on/off boyfriend’s sister (looks more like it should be his brother hence the name brother Leigh 😂) who photoshops photos so badly on Instagram it looks like a pissed up Stevie Wonder did them.

PS has anyone seen or heard of Brother Mary, she’s gone MIA??

Reactions: 12
Can someone fill me in on Bart and Ellie? I didn’t know they kept splitting up ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.