O’Donnell sisters #13 If your Tattle thread is dead, so is your 'career'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahhaa the photos/videos of them at the social PR meeting. They look completely different. Daiseys face looks extremely puffy and Ellie looks very plain Jane

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No wonder Ellenora is turning into a pathological liar. Her Facetune addiction made her even more insecure than she already was to begin with. Looks nothing like her posts. And Daisey talking bout gaining muscle a few days ago nah me gal you’re lookin like a bloated balloon that’s all
50CB975A-5950-4986-B26D-56B92EE17C85.jpeg
F0D27DD6-2F37-445F-8547-4E89F14913C3.jpeg
29CD17BE-6BA0-4BF2-87CD-C5C86C06EB1F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Holy tit , didn’t even recognise ellie haha 😂 daisey’s moon face was easier to identify.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not looking the best in this video on Scott Thomas’s story.
Omg came here to share these 😂 Daisey doesn’t even look recognisable! Ellie looks more like she does on her pictures by a fraction, but Daisey looks totally different 🤯

Reactions: 15
It’s crazy how much they edit their face. I just can’t believe it! I guess they can’t untag themselves when it’s a meeting hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually think Ellie looks ok in those pictures. She looks quite normal and relatable (apart from the lips!) and it’s a shame she feels the need to add Facetune and filter after filter.

Daisey on the other hand looks terrible. She’s ruined her face. I spotted it at the weekend too in other people’s stories.

345B4C82-9443-40FE-9498-4F16C718EA7B.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg came here to share these 😂 Daisey doesn’t even look recognisable! Ellie looks more like she does on her pictures by a fraction, but Daisey looks totally different 🤯
It's funny cos I woulda said the opposite... Daisey is semi recognisable but could honestly have put Ellie infront of me and and I'd never have even guessed she was "Ellie O'Donnell"

Reactions: 12
Given this is meant to be a new PR agency for them, Scott has done them so dirty with his first pics 😂😂🤣
C78BF71B-82C4-4B32-963B-317F31A8AFFD.jpeg
D69A1C21-3BD7-499A-82E2-867E8392AB9B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I actually think Ellie looks ok in those pictures. She looks quite normal and relatable (apart from the lips!) and it’s a shame she feels the need to add Facetune and filter after filter.

Daisey on the other hand looks terrible. She’s ruined her face. I spotted it at the weekend too in other people’s stories.

View attachment 559590
I was going to say nearly the same thing. As much as we can tease them for how much they FaceTune themselves, it’s actually refreshing to see them look like regular people. I think it’s a shame they feel uncomfortable posting pictures where they look like themselves.

Not to defend Ellie, but posts on the previous page were calling her out for saying she’d never be a brunette, and that she hasn’t had filler in over a year. While I know the girls lie about a lot, I think Ellie was saying that she would never purposely colour her hair to be a brunette, not that she is naturally a blonde. Like, I was born with light hair, but it’s brown now unless I highlight it. I’ve tried to go darker, but I’m definitely better as a blonde haha. As for the lips, I had mine done a year ago and they look just the same as they did when I first got them done. Filler does take a longer time to dissolve than they usually tell you

Reactions: 12
When I saw Ellie at alton towers with bear last year, I almost didn't think it was her, I certainly wouldn't of recognised her if it wasn't for the loud mouth twit, bear. She looked pretty enough, just like the pictures Scott put up, but not like how the facetuned and filtered videos she does. She didn't stand out, was just plain 😆

Reactions: 18
I think there should be a ban on people using filters on Instagram and platforms like that

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.