Odd Neighbours / Neighbour Problems #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lately my neighbours have been so quiet but this evening all the kids were gathered outside the drive of my house and the house next door where 3 of the kids lives. There were around 6 kids in total. We have a MASSIVE green area a few feet from there but they alwayd play on the road.

They a remote control toy...it looked like a drone on wheels and at one stage they had it up on the roof of my car and were driving it over it. I confronted them and they said it just went under. They dont give a tit. If this keeps up I am going to say it to the father of the 3 kids. He is a widow. I have no problem with them on the green but the noise when they play just outside the drive is so bad!

I think this is the start of the summer noisiness now!
Yeah and all you get told is their kids🙄 totally sympathise with you ❤

Reactions: 2
Yeah and all you get told is their kids🙄 totally sympathise with you ❤
Thank you! I havent ever said anything to the Dad ever so I am not sure what his response would be. He is a good neighbour and I do hear him discipling them over different things. I would prefer not to say anything but i actually dread summer. I will see how it is over the next few days.

I'm too angry to write out the whole story but Dogs Barking is becoming a big issue.
Today I was woken up at 2:30am and then 7am by them outside losing their minds! :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm too angry to write out the whole story but Dogs Barking is becoming a big issue.
Today I was woken up at 2:30am and then 7am by them outside losing their minds! :mad:
Report it as that is noise nuisance at those times

Reactions: 6
My neighbour keeps leaving her shite lying outside at the pillar that connects our gardens, she left her mop and bucket there for weeks and the mop kept falling into my garden and she wouldn’t take the hint when I kept pushing it back. :ROFLMAO: Now she’s put up decorations for the Jubilee on our joint fence and they’re flapping into my garden.😶

Mine has reported my cctv that was only put up due to my car being scratched after an argueargument with her although I've no proof of this it was a bit strange given the timing 🤨my cctv has been checked and cleared its perfectly legal and yet shes still going on about it wich makes me wonder what shes hiding as it only films a public place 🤔 strange people 🙄

My neighbour keeps leaving her shite lying outside at the pillar that connects our gardens, she left her mop and bucket there for weeks and the mop kept falling into my garden and she wouldn’t take the hint when I kept pushing it back. :ROFLMAO: Now she’s put up decorations for the Jubilee on our joint fence and they’re flapping into my garden.😶
Pair of scissors ✂ snip snip

• Haha
One of our neighbours are absolute tossers. They complain and rant and rave at you if you dare to park outside your OWN house. Had many run ins with them because they need to get their car out of their drive on the OPPOSITE side of the road to us. If we have visitors or tradesmen coming to the house they yell over abuse and swear at people to "move that bleeping vehicle as we need to get OUR car out". It's not like we are parking over their drive or blocking the entrance. 🤷 In fact people park just below our drive so I just don't get why they do it. They are elderly and retired and are just nosey twats who think they own the street. No one likes them. The people we bought our house from said they've been in court over disputes with people in the past and have never got anywhere with it. Proper looneys I tell you.

My noisy neighbours have a young ish child that just runs about or screams all day!?!

a few nights ago 11pm she was scream crying and this morning 7am running around which sounds like banging a hammer up the wall. I’m going to have to say something 🫢

Reactions: 4
My noisy neighbours have a young ish child that just runs about or screams all day!?!

a few nights ago 11pm she was scream crying and this morning 7am running around which sounds like banging a hammer up the wall. I’m going to have to say something 🫢
Good luck 😂😂

• Haha

good luck getting them to control a young child. I’m all in support of people ranting about full grown adults being dicks on this thread but you’re seriously going to complain about a child crying and being up at 7am?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
good luck getting them to control a young child. I’m all in support of people ranting about full grown adults being dicks on this thread but you’re seriously going to complain about a child crying and being up at 7am?
Being dicks? 😂. This is a thread to moan about neighbours. If you’re easily offended you best go elsewhere.

Yes I am going to complain about the noise. I was already up but I don’t want to hear someone else’s child running around and banging round at 7am on a Sunday. I would’ve never been allowed to make such a NOISE as some people in the world are actually CONSIDERATE of their neighbours. Not mine tho and apparently not you either.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Being dicks? 😂. This is a thread to moan about neighbours. If you’re easily offended you best go elsewhere.

Yes I am going to complain about the noise. I was already up but I don’t want to hear someone else’s child running around and banging round at 7am on a Sunday. I would’ve never been allowed to make such a NOISE as some people in the world are actually CONSIDERATE of their neighbours. Not mine tho and apparently not you either.
I don’t need to go anywhere thanks. I know what it’s like to have hole neighbours but I really think you need to have a word with yourself complaining about a child being awake and making noise at 7am. Kids don’t care if it’s a Sunday.

I have had drug dealer neighbours, neighbours doing drugs and stinking my house out with the smell, having parties every night of the week, blaring music at all hours, doing DIY late at night, parking over my drive etc and I’ve complained because that is rude and inconsiderate. But a child being a child at that time of the morning is not them being inconsiderate, it’s the reality of having young children.

Reactions: 7
But a child being a child at that time of the morning is not them being inconsiderate, it’s the reality of having young children.
It is inconsiderate when you are child free by choice so didn't sign up for the "reality of having young children"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t need to go anywhere thanks. I know what it’s like to have hole neighbours but I really think you need to have a word with yourself complaining about a child being awake and making noise at 7am. Kids don’t care if it’s a Sunday.

I have had drug dealer neighbours, neighbours doing drugs and stinking my house out with the smell, having parties every night of the week, blaring music at all hours, doing DIY late at night, parking over my drive etc and I’ve complained because that is rude and inconsiderate. But a child being a child at that time of the morning is not them being inconsiderate, it’s the reality of having young children.
Again, this is a thread to complain about neighbours…. Which is what I’m doing here. You didn’t hear the noise so you don’t know how loud it was. Not that I need to explain myself to you. My neighbours child is absolutely feral so yes I will complain. They can’t control their child so I have to put up with the racket?! I don’t think so.
I guess you’re one of the noisy neighbours that’ll just “let children be children” and everyone else has to put up with it.🙄

It is inconsiderate to allow they level of noise just because they’re young.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It is inconsiderate when you are child free by choice so didn't sign up for the "reality of having young children"
But in reality unless you live in a detached house you won’t ever be able to guarantee child free people being your neighbours.

So what are people with young children meant to do if you don’t like the noise? Kids make noise, especially when are young which the poster said they were. I have a toddler and yes they make noise and we do teach them about volume and using inside voices and try to stop any banging etc no matter what time of day. But if someone said to me about them crying at night or being up at 7am I’d tell them where to go.

To me it doesn’t compare at all to some of the issues people have had on here, where ADULTS are being hole neighbours.

Reactions: 3
But in reality unless you live in a detached house you won’t ever be able to guarantee child free people being your neighbours.

So what are people with young children meant to do if you don’t like the noise? Kids make noise, especially when are young which the poster said they were. I have a toddler and yes they make noise and we do teach them about volume and using inside voices and try to stop any banging etc no matter what time of day. But if someone said to me about them crying at night or being up at 7am I’d tell them where to go.

To me it doesn’t compare at all to some of the issues people have had on here, where ADULTS are being hole neighbours.
Like I say I think it is inconsiderate to let kids make loud noise at 7am on a Sunday.

I was bought up to not screech and scream like so many kids these days do. I could be silenced from a look alone.

Thankfully I am in a detached house. But if my neighbours kids were screaming at 7am I would be exceptionally pissed off.

Parents could parent their children rather than sticking them in the garden at 7am and just letting them make all sorts of noise, but that sort of parenting doesn't seem to happen these days. It's all gentle parenting that is raising a load of entitled snowflakes

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Rxt is complaining to the neighbours faces at their own peril though. And their neighbours can take it or leave it how they like. (I'd probably be a dick but i get confrontational over my kids lol. Even if the neighbours right) Who knows what the noise they're hearings like. Some children can be worse than others. I wouldn't complain cos I have kids and no how noisy mine can be sometimes. Although never past 7 or 8 pm and in the morning I'll stop them if they're making noise. But some people just don't want to listen to it and at least they're being up front and honest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.