NZ Influencers #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also like her mentality of deserving a treat for such little action. Oh i did laundry today i deserve a treat. Oh i did 1 hour of work today i deserve a treat.
---

I just wikipedia tobi's mum. She was married to an ex all black, divorced and remarry Rob Fyfe, used to be Air NZ CEO.
Sara was also “seeing” Rob before her split from Craig. Also Tobi is very young

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My mother did this too when my grandfather gave me some money for my education. She ended up spending every single cent on herself…
---
Skete going hard on the L’Oréal trip and rightly so. This smells like Colgate to me…
Did they learn nothing from the out of touch Elizabeth Arden campaign recently?

Reactions: 9
Flaps praising herself up for still 'hustling' at 37.5 weeks (wasn't she 35 weeks only a few days ago? 🤔)
Your medal is in the mail babes, you have made it sOoOoOoO far and you are just incredible, amazing, AWE INSPIRING and we all want to know just how you are managing it? What a remarkable feat that you are brave and strong enough to show your face at the factory when you are SO close to bursting, you're practically crowning! Much amaze! 🏆🥇 people will study you in years to come, you will probably even get into the Guiness World Records book for this achievement. Well done, Flaps!!!! Bravo!
She asked her OB if having swollen “flaps” was normal? This baby stands no chance

• Haha
What is the point of pocket money then. If they can't touch it who can. Do they get to see bank statements. How do we even know they still "own" this money. If its in the bank, do they have their own
Accounts?

This isn't teaching budgeting or saving. This is more controlling tactics from Maria. What if they wanted to buy a book, or sweets, or a pie?
So if they need $, do they have to beg for it 🤷 Chloe is a teenager dont treat her like a child, she'll rebel.

Something to think about Maria🤔

View attachment 2852381
But if the kids had money than Maria would have to take them out to spend it!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What is the point of pocket money then. If they can't touch it who can. Do they get to see bank statements. How do we even know they still "own" this money. If its in the bank, do they have their own
Accounts?

This isn't teaching budgeting or saving. This is more controlling tactics from Maria. What if they wanted to buy a book, or sweets, or a pie?
So if they need $, do they have to beg for it 🤷 Chloe is a teenager dont treat her like a child, she'll rebel.

Honestly, it is SPOOKY how much this bish is like my mum!!! Still waiting to actually see my hard-earned pocket (I'm now in my thirties 🙃)

Can confirm, she's doing it all wrong! Aaaaaall of it!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
To me that's not pocket money, that's a savings account for them. Pocket money is about actually being able to choose what to spend it on 🙄

Reactions: 16
She posted on the 11th March#34weeks , 21st March #35weeks so she would be 37w2d today from the 21st March calculation but who knows with flaps 🙂↔ definitely the first woman in the world to make a baby. Iconic some may say. Trail blazing 🤣💀

Flaps praising herself up for still 'hustling' at 37.5 weeks (wasn't she 35 weeks only a few days ago? 🤔)
Your medal is in the mail babes, you have made it sOoOoOoO far and you are just incredible, amazing, AWE INSPIRING and we all want to know just how you are managing it? What a remarkable feat that you are brave and strong enough to show your face at the factory when you are SO close to bursting, you're practically crowning! Much amaze! 🏆🥇 people will study you in years to come, you will probably even get into the Guiness World Records book for this achievement. Well done, Flaps!!!! Bravo!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Accounts?

View attachment 2852381
Love how she answered one question. Either no one else sent any in, or she was too lazy to answer anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell is going on with Bernadebt, she's trying to reinvent herself as a nice person and it's just so wrong.

• Haha
Agreed. We are the same. We put a small amount in our kids’ bank accounts and Kiwisaver each week. Privileged to be able to do so. They know the money is there and not to be spent. It isn’t pocket money. It is saving for their future. Pocket money is what they get for doing jobs on top of the everyday things we expect them to do. Maria needs to give her kids some independence and experience with money. Those kids are going to struggle with decision making as adults given they never get to make choices.

Reactions: 8
Mmmm yummy nice half raw egg for Harry's lunch, followed by an ice block with a very pissed filled nappy 🙄🤢
That nappy🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
---

Ah thank you, that makes sense re Georgia O'Sullivan. God she is gorgeous, and doesn't look super fake. Her mum is bloody stunning too, also not overdone. Have to applaud them there as the temptation to take it too far must be great when you have money to burn! Not that they need it, good genes and all (totally not jealous - yeah right!!)
I must be one of the only people from a horsey family who haven't got oodles of money (again, not jealous at all 🤥🤥🤥🤥)
Wonder why Georgia and Israel split 🤔
---
I just had a wee nosey at Georgias insta. She is very similar looking as Tobi. Israel must have a type 😂😂 And it looks like the split only happened recently as they were still together end of 2023. Albert Cho likes her posts a lot too? So weird. Is he friend with Georgia too??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Accounts?

View attachment 2852381
dude this behaviour is NOT IT!!!

I am all for getting kids to clean up as part of living in the house but why arent you letting them have their pocket money!? And why havent the kids asked where it is!? Its giving financial abuse vibes tbh

Reactions: 14
dude this behaviour is NOT IT!!!

I am all for getting kids to clean up as part of living in the house but why arent you letting them have their pocket money!? And why havent the kids asked where it is!? Its giving financial abuse vibes tbh
She could split it and give the kids some and save some on their behalf. Don't forget she gets them to fold the washing aswell.
When you're young it's a good time to learn financial mistakes, impulse buying etc. Good luck when they're adults Maria

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.