NZ Influencers #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toni Innes who is Sara Tetros daughter (big in the model industry and was star of NZ next top model back in the day) and I think her dad was an All Black? (This I might be wrong about.)

from my quick look this morning it looks like Georgia O’Sullivan was engaged to Israel Whit and now they are split and he’s with Tobi and he and Tobi are old family friends.

Someone correct me if I’ve got it wrong!
Ohh i only knew Tobi as shes best friend with Eat lit food (albert cho). Albert opened a a restaurant "Tobi" using her name. She is very pretty I must say, and super stylish 😍

Or her BMI down for those funded IVF, or just helping with her conceiving and migraine generally. I dont like to talk about or diss someone's body but man, you got to at least try.
It's not even about the BMI for me - the food choices she chooses to show aren't optimal for health in general. Our bodies work better with whole foods vs. processed, simple as that. We sleep better, think better, function better; digest better, meaning our bodies have more time for proactive tit rather than reactive.

If anyone wants to read about conception specifically, you can Google "impact of nutrition on fertility" and find plenty of studies that show the staggering difference diet alone can make; but it's common sense right? Put the optimal fuel in and your engine will run better. Don't, and it won't 🤷🏼‍♀️

That's what makes me cringe over and over, especially for someone who suffers migraines and other health issues. There's body positivity and then there's wilful ignorance. I don't give a tit what dress size someone wears and agree BMI is outdated and a crappy tool to rely on medically. But if you sat down and diarised her fuel choices, are they the best for health in general? ... no.

Like anything, you'll never know if you don't try. I can never wrap my head around why she doesn't at least try eating healthily. There's so much to gain and literally zero to lose.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's not even about the BMI for me - the food choices she chooses to show aren't optimal for health in general. Our bodies work better with whole foods vs. processed, simple as that. We sleep better, think better, function better; digest better, meaning our bodies have more time for proactive tit rather than reactive.

If anyone wants to read about conception specifically, you can Google "impact of nutrition on fertility" and find plenty of studies that show the staggering difference diet alone can make; but it's common sense right? Put the optimal fuel in and your engine will run better. Don't, and it won't 🤷🏼‍♀️

That's what makes me cringe over and over, especially for someone who suffers migraines and other health issues. There's body positivity and then there's wilful ignorance. I don't give a tit what dress size someone wears and agree BMI is outdated and a crappy tool to rely on medically. But if you sat down and diarised her fuel choices, are they the best for health in general? ... no.

Like anything, you'll never know if you don't try. I can never wrap my head around why she doesn't at least try eating healthily. There's so much to gain and literally zero to lose.
Agreed ! @hazelnot
I had a baby at 45 super duper geriatric and it was a SURPRISE - I am pretty sure it was because of healthy eating and no major health issues and I was not obese.
I keep thinking that she might have a food addiction, Brett doesn't help this situation with his "I am gonna cook a mean feed" mentality.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Toni Innes who is Sara Tetros daughter (big in the model industry and was star of NZ next top model back in the day) and I think her dad was an All Black? (This I might be wrong about.)

from my quick look this morning it looks like Georgia O’Sullivan was engaged to Israel Whit and now they are split and he’s with Tobi and he and Tobi are old family friends.

You have explained it better than I would have. I was just going to say she’s eatlitfoods current female bestie. I’m sure it won’t last though as he seems to cycle through them, although he did name his restaurant after this one.

Side note I can’t understand why Molly has trouble finding a man, I mean she’s just soooooo classy and elegant 🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Agreed ! @hazelnot
I had a baby at 45 super duper geriatric and it was a SURPRISE - I am pretty sure it was because of healthy eating and no major health issues and I was not obese.
I keep thinking that she might have a food addiction, Brett doesn't help this situation with his "I am gonna cook a mean feed" mentality.
Also like her mentality of deserving a treat for such little action. Oh i did laundry today i deserve a treat. Oh i did 1 hour of work today i deserve a treat.
---
You have explained it better than I would have. I was just going to say she’s eatlitfoods current female bestie. I’m sure it won’t last though as he seems to cycle through them, although he did name his restaurant after this one.

Side note I can’t understand why Molly has trouble finding a man, I mean she’s just soooooo classy and elegant 🙄🙄
I just wikipedia tobi's mum. She was married to an ex all black, divorced and remarry Rob Fyfe, used to be Air NZ CEO.

Reactions: 6
Ewwww Molly is a real mole, having someone taking a picture of her whilst peeing in the river wth🤢🤢 Hopefully she didn't do an Elle-herself and set up the camera🤦

You can get paid for this on OF Molly, it's not ok for your IG page.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Who is Tobi?
---

Their dad is/was a big name in horses - he was a jockey and also horse training? Big $$$ in that industry.
Toni’s dad is Craig Innes played league and Union, was an All Black
Georgia’s dad pretty sure is Lance, well known jockey

god it pains me to know I know this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Omg how did I not know they had split? Georgia is hot!!!

Reactions: 2
What is the point of pocket money then. If they can't touch it who can. Do they get to see bank statements. How do we even know they still "own" this money. If its in the bank, do they have their own
Accounts?

This isn't teaching budgeting or saving. This is more controlling tactics from Maria. What if they wanted to buy a book, or sweets, or a pie?
So if they need $, do they have to beg for it 🤷 Chloe is a teenager dont treat her like a child, she'll rebel.

Something to think about Maria🤔

Screenshot_20240403_112148.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
What is the point of pocket money then. If they can't touch it who can. Do they get to see bank statements. How do we even know they still "own" this money. If its in the bank, do they have their own
Accounts?

This isn't teaching budgeting or saving. This is more controlling tactics from Maria. What if they wanted to buy a book, or sweets, or a pie?
So if they need $, do they have to beg for it 🤷 Chloe is a teenager dont treat her like a child, she'll rebel.
Jesus it’s a part of living in the house, that’s so awful. I’m all about kids helping especially when both parents work but the fact she does nothing but sit in her ass and then says that, they are your children that you chose to have, it is your responsibility as a parent to provide a home, it is not their responsibility to do chores in order to live in the house

Reactions: 9
Omg how did I not know they had split? Georgia is hot!!!
Whats Georgia insta and the ex boyfriend insta?
Tobi is also hot.
What's the tea on Albert (eatlitfood). I quite enjoy his content on food review but i understand his joke and choice of words are not for everyone. Also someone on reddit says hes using his friend a lot (like Lorde and Tobi). Apparently he got a free business class seat etc when flying because of Tobi and she introduced him to the "elite influential" group of people which presumably is good for his business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jesus it’s a part of living in the house, that’s so awful. I’m all about kids helping especially when both parents work but the fact she does nothing but sit in her ass and then says that, they are your children that you chose to have, it is your responsibility as a parent to provide a home, it is not their responsibility to do chores in order to live in the house
Hmmm I'm actually loosely aligned to MFM here (I'll show myself out)
My kids also have jobs they need to do as part of being in a family, I work full time as does my husband and we all need to chip in. However if they do all their jobs (we have a roster and they each have a job a day like empty dishwasher, take out rubbish...they also have to cook a family meal once a week. Even my 7 year old does it but with my help of course))
If all their jobs have been down each week they get pocket money that they can spend however the god damn they like. We do try to encourage a save half, spend half model, but it doesn't always work!

Reactions: 17
Hmmm I'm actually loosely aligned to MFM here (I'll show myself out)
My kids also have jobs they need to do as part of being in a family, I work full time as does my husband and we all need to chip in. However if they do all their jobs (we have a roster and they each have a job a day like empty dishwasher, take out rubbish...they also have to cook a family meal once a week. Even my 7 year old does it but with my help of course))
If all their jobs have been down each week they get pocket money that they can spend however the god damn they like. We do try to encourage a save half, spend half model, but it doesn't always work!
Nothing wrong with getting the kids to help around the house, seeing they are almost teenagers. Its part of teaching them independence. Hope Maria doesnt ask them to do EVERYTHING though.

But i agree the kids should be allowed to use their own pocket money its part of teaching them financial literacy

Reactions: 12
I see Liv Purdin/Still has just announced her pregnancy with a (seemingly now compulsory) “bump” pic.
Happy for her but feel like this is going to be another suuuuuper long pregnancy a la Flappy and Boujee 🙄🙄
Dang that happened fast!

Reactions: 2
Accounts?

View attachment 2852381
My mother did this too when my grandfather gave me some money for my education. She ended up spending every single cent on herself…
---
Skete going hard on the L’Oréal trip and rightly so. This smells like Colgate to me…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah thank you, that makes sense re Georgia O'Sullivan. God she is gorgeous, and doesn't look super fake. Her mum is bloody stunning too, also not overdone. Have to applaud them there as the temptation to take it too far must be great when you have money to burn! Not that they need it, good genes and all (totally not jealous - yeah right!!)
I must be one of the only people from a horsey family who haven't got oodles of money (again, not jealous at all 🤥🤥🤥🤥)
Wonder why Georgia and Israel split 🤔
---
Accounts?

View attachment 2852381
So what the hell does Maria do if her housework is done by her toddler slaves? Oh that's right, reads and plays with her fanny....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Nothing wrong with getting the kids to help around the house, seeing they are almost teenagers. Its part of teaching them independence. Hope Maria doesnt ask them to do EVERYTHING though.

But i agree the kids should be allowed to use their own pocket money its part of teaching them financial literacy
I probably didn’t write my post correctly, I too don’t have an issue with kids doing chores but to say it’s a part of living in the house that got my heckles up, the wording is shite in my opinion

Reactions: 7
Flaps praising herself up for still 'hustling' at 37.5 weeks (wasn't she 35 weeks only a few days ago? 🤔)
Your medal is in the mail babes, you have made it sOoOoOoO far and you are just incredible, amazing, AWE INSPIRING and we all want to know just how you are managing it? What a remarkable feat that you are brave and strong enough to show your face at the factory when you are SO close to bursting, you're practically crowning! Much amaze! 🏆🥇 people will study you in years to come, you will probably even get into the Guiness World Records book for this achievement. Well done, Flaps!!!! Bravo!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Regarding MFM and her kids pocket money: It's so sad they don't have access to their money, how will they learn about spending wisely and independent thinking and their own sense of self? They need to be given the opportunity to make their own decisions and own mistakes. If mum is always holding the purse strings it means if they want anything they have to go through mum. They are not little kids anymore, must be really embarrassing and infatalising to run everything past mum. The whole fun and wonder of having your own pocket money was that you had a sense of independence. She's literally holding that back from her kids. It's so sad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.