NZ Influencers #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know the law sorry, I'll leave that ball in your court 😂 But yes I was gifted some after my first baby and they worked. (As does anything with brewers yeast in it. She hardly invented that)
I had an over supply so I only snacked on them after like 5 months when my supply settled down, but I had friends that they def helped loli actually prefered the mamas milk bar products the second time around!
---
duck Louise is dumb. Way to promote potential tax evasion to your 42k followers.
I faceplamed so hard at this

Reactions: 1
So Tarryn moving about her foot and advocating for herself because it’s still sore. Umm your stories today who why it’s sore! I guess a fractured foot isn’t as bad as torn ligaments as no way I could have been doing what she’s done today when I tore mine. Also got to remember she’s also got a cyst in her hand. Gosh what hasn’t she got wrong with her?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yeah he was with Georgia O’Sullivan wasn’t he? Her Hello Fresh ads are terrible (Tobi). I see today Outspoken by Odd have taken her on, same company Simmos with. Speaks volumes of the calibre of talent really 😬 just a nepo baby
I've always wondered how the O'Sullivans are so rich but been too lazy to look into it. Anyone know?

Reactions: 1
So happy to see Annalee has had her baby, I love her style. Just hope she doesn’t pimp the poor child out for jobs like the others tend to do or my opinion will most definitely change 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I see Liv Purdin/Still has just announced her pregnancy with a (seemingly now compulsory) “bump” pic.
Happy for her but feel like this is going to be another suuuuuper long pregnancy a la Flappy and Boujee 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Emma….. nobody likes watching whatever the duck this is…. Make more interesting content lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Emma….. nobody likes watching whatever the duck this is…. Make more interesting content lol
I hate myself and watched all those stories lol.
Basically blah-ing on about how her business is making 0 $ atm, last month was her worst month ever, she’s really depressed and needs to do something to start making money asap! etc etc and then in the next breathe “so I’m going on a huge holiday soon!” 🙄🙄

• Haha
She has the worst taste!! Just because it’s designer, doesn’t make it fashionable 🤢
---
This may have already been covered in previous threads, buuuuut - what’s the tea with Tobi & old mate? Thought they were “like siblings” & wasn’t he engaged to someone else??
Who is Tobi?
---
I've always wondered how the O'Sullivans are so rich but been too lazy to look into it. Anyone know?
Their dad is/was a big name in horses - he was a jockey and also horse training? Big $$$ in that industry.

OK these influencers winning giveaways surely has to stop happening soon right? Just saw Cassarah won the Mcpherson Diaries giveaway.... doesn't seem suspicious at all 😒

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I really thought Jana Macpherson was one of the good ones who wasn’t a corrupt influencer choosing her friends to win prizes. But no, she’s just as bad as the rest of them 👎🏼
Major loss of respect for her and an immediate unfollow.

When you enter a competition with a bigger agency, such as a supermarket or McDonalds, a lot of times the terms and conditions state that family members of employees cannot enter or win the prizes to avoid any suspicion of cheating or having insider knowledge and information.
Influencers should be under the same terms and conditions, except add friends to the list of those who can’t enter and can’t win.

So sick of their mates entering competitions and “winning” EVERY SINGLE TIME.
You can see a real decrease in entries to Instagram competitions happening and it’s not hard to see why.
Why enter to win when they’re just going to choose a buddy anyway?
---
OK these influencers winning giveaways surely has to stop happening soon right? Just saw Cassarah won the Mcpherson Diaries giveaway.... doesn't seem suspicious at all 😒
Snap 😂

Attachments

• 84.4 KB
    • Sad
    Reactions: 8
    Disappointed with Jana. But I guess with her husband gone, she probably has to play the influencer game harder than most, so I can personally let it go.

Bloody EmCult whinging about how she's not working and Easter Tuesday is a holiday- what even is her job? And what is AJ doing all day? They hsve two unemployed adults at home with a great deal of flexibility and she's crying about not working. She doesn't even work. And she swims naked in the day with her kids. mm.

• Sick
    Reactions: 14
    Of course it’s so tragic what their family has experienced but Jana has always irked me! Has always come across as very disingenuous…
    I feel like such a witch because yes it’s so so sad that she lost her husband/kids don’t have their dad, but I hate that people with a platform get $ and support etc when so many “normal” families go through the same stuff and don’t get to meet the All Blacks or have their Give A Littles blow up!

Reactions: 15
    Buying pies and chocolate fish aren't going to get her into a cute cottage to renovate 🤣🤣
    Or her BMI down for those funded IVF, or just helping with her conceiving and migraine generally. I dont like to talk about or diss someone's body but man, you got to at least try.

• Haha
    Reactions: 22
    Who is Tobi?
    ---

Their dad is/was a big name in horses - he was a jockey and also horse training? Big $$$ in that industry.
    Toni Innes who is Sara Tetros daughter (big in the model industry and was star of NZ next top model back in the day) and I think her dad was an All Black? (This I might be wrong about.)

from my quick look this morning it looks like Georgia O’Sullivan was engaged to Israel Whit and now they are split and he’s with Tobi and he and Tobi are old family friends.

Someone correct me if I’ve got it wrong!

• Wow
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.