Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it normal to get so bloated from water?! I would be having tests if I got so bloated so easily, doesn't seem healthy imo
She is literally tensing for her life in one pic and puffing out in the other.... I haven't got quite the abs she has but can do exactly the same ... its ridiculous .... same fake bullshit

Reactions: 2
The photo on the left she first posted on June 21 but she makes out like it's a same day transformation pic, then at the end of the caption adds a 'ps it's not the same day!' disclaimer. Just be clear, Steph.

The photo on the left she first posted on June 21 but she makes out like it's a same day transformation pic, then at the end of the caption adds a 'ps it's not the same day!' disclaimer. Just be clear, Steph.
ugh where is the eye roll emoji. True @Nnew I am sick of this latest trend of people who are clearly in good shape/ very conventionally attractive making themselves look "non perfect". If the majority of your instagram/social media if you tensing to look better, using different angles etc you are just promoting unrealistic ideals anyway and part of the problem, a couple of photos of you looking less than perfect is just pointless

'Look i'm just like you!' says the Gymshark and MyProtein model/athlete

• Haha
Reactions: 1
"I'm just like you" ..... but I'm also a genetic unicorn with the determination and motivation that is unmatched by anyone so really when I imply I'm just like you .... I don't mean it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watched her newest video finally. She must run a lot during her everyday life, no way she did that on no training. What a fake!
I've LONG thought she still sneaks in runs regularly. It's a great way to look like you have a 'high metabolism'. Pop out for a two-hour jog and boom, you can eat 2500-3000 calories and look speshul unless you admit to your habits.

Reactions: 4
and I have really clear skin
I've LONG thought she still sneaks in runs regularly. It's a great way to look like you have a 'high metabolism'. Pop out for a two-hour jog and boom, you can eat 2500-3000 calories and look speshul unless you admit to your habits.
and today's stories wow look at that huge salad bowl!!!! ... it is a salad

yet another what I eat in a day. yawn. Anyone have new thread title suggestions?

Clear skin, and facial hair, LOL.

By the way, I just came across this youtuber Sophia Kleo. Wow she eats a lot! At least in the videos. However, she never brags about her extra fast metabolism or anything else although she looks gorgeous, with a beautiful face and a very nice, curvy figure. And her way of eating and drinking is very civilized.

Last edited:
yet another what I eat in a day. yawn. Anyone have new thread title suggestions?
Soo boring. And yet she titled it 'FULL DAY OF EATING | An eventful day in the life'

That was an eventful day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It really annoys me when she asks questions in the stories and never shares responses. She just wants that traffic, nothing else, she doesn't really care, I think.

Also should we make a new thread now? I can do that, I am bored at work and I don't have a problem writing up something hahha. Lemme know!

It really annoys me when she asks questions in the stories and never shares responses. She just wants that traffic, nothing else, she doesn't really care, I think.

Also should we make a new thread now? I can do that, I am bored at work and I don't have a problem writing up something hahha. Lemme know!
yes that would be good! Totally agree, about traffic, same when she asks every time she asks "what time should I upload". That latest video was the dullest yet, cannot believe i even watched to the end

New thread:

I don't know how the locking thing here works though.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Eating like my subscribers .... to start .... subscriber "can of coke and salt and vinegar crisps" .... so nutty gets diet coke .... doesn't say diet coke mate .... tell us again how you are a genetic unicorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.