Nutty Foodie Fitness #2 can she brag any less

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I wished the latest youtube, so crazy. I wonder if the dad is a narcissist and a bit of a toxic parent. It sounds like something pretty long-running

Reactions: 2
Haven't seen the video but also:
1. She is posting it all for sympathy and then later can make it even bigger thing by saying I DID IT AND NO ONE STOPPED ME I SHOWED IT!
Also isn't it weird that her dad said that last IM was his proudest moment?õ
2. Idk having not watched the video it seems sus like is it just an act idk.

Reactions: 2
When will she stop droning on and on about a "public" swimming pool being busy ..... get over it you aren't any better than anyone else they all deserve to be there. Drives me insane the ego and entitlement on her

Reactions: 3
When will she stop droning on and on about a "public" swimming pool being busy ..... get over it you aren't any better than anyone else they all deserve to be there. Drives me insane the ego and entitlement on her
Exactly, I bet she tried to get a fancy private one to give her a free membership and wading successful. Like all influcners she's just stingy with her own money

Reactions: 1
Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 18.34.25.png

Maybe petty af but this really grinds my gears. According to Urban Dictionary: "Karen is an entitled person that complains to the manager about things that other people would not complain about." So actually, she is the Karen, as she is the one complaining... doubt the other people said a word.

I swim like 4 times a week in a public pool, and it can definitely be frustrating at times. But it's a cheap, public service, plus you can choose your times to go when it's quieter/classes aren't on, but also, that's just life! You get on the tube and you might not get a seat, your machine might be taken at the gym, you maybe can't get a parking space, that's just how it goes. No one person is any more entitled than others to do their swim. In fact you could even argue that older, less mobile people should be more entitled as they may have fewer options for exercise!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly t
View attachment 2807030
Maybe petty af but this really grinds my gears. According to Urban Dictionary: "Karen is an entitled person that complains to the manager about things that other people would not complain about." So actually, she is the Karen, as she is the one complaining... doubt the other people said a word.

I swim like 4 times a week in a public pool, and it can definitely be frustrating at times. But it's a cheap, public service, plus you can choose your times to go when it's quieter/classes aren't on, but also, that's just life! You get on the tube and you might not get a seat, your machine might be taken at the gym, you maybe can't get a parking space, that's just how it goes. No one person is any more entitled than others to do their swim. In fact you could even argue that older, less mobile people should be more entitled as they may have fewer options for exercise!
Exactly this, I go to the public pool too and you have to book, if there are 12 people in the lane Nd you're the outlier it means you're the wrong speed, not them

Reactions: 1