Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most cringe worthy was that photo of her in bed when she wasn't well. Like you'd be wanting your picture taken if you were struggling. So weird

Reactions: 2
Her whole family are fake twats, the sister runs a beauty suppliers and thinks she’s some sort of fashion dahling, harmless but fake as anything. The mother is a huge Trump lover who thinks the pandemic is a scam. Brain dead.

Her whole family are fake twats, the sister runs a beauty suppliers and thinks she’s some sort of fashion dahling, harmless but fake as anything. The mother is a huge Trump lover who thinks the pandemic is a scam. Brain dead.
I think a LOT of us read our parents’ social media during the last 15 months or so with increasing horror!

Reactions: 5
She's certainly gotten over whatever dreadful thing happened to make her go to a meeting, she's sure as hell making up for it now 😏

Also, writing about her drinking problem and mentioning the 'Special Brew and grubby hands', an alcoholic is an alcoholic regardless. Like her festival and homeless comment. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
"Never a need to spend £90 on leggings" yet yesterday she was trying to flog an eye mask for £50 and is currently selling a cap in her store for £25. The mind boggles!
And the £60 NFD leggings that were being promoted at the start of April - that was okay then?
I started following when she was talking a lot about how she was always the life and soul of the party, didn’t know when to stop and Jimmy was always trying to drag her home. I wasn’t aware until I came onto these forums that she’s actually blogged about having a problem with alcohol. But obviously if you’re sober you don’t get to be an ASDA wine ambassador and reels about how you’ve definitely not given up drinking during the pandemic.
It’s not until I came on here looking for good celeb gossip that you then realise you’ve been absolutely naive and taken someone at face value, when all they really want to do is ‘sell’.

Reactions: 6
Ah, i cant stand her.

Last year, lots of funny reels which was perfect.

This year; bleeping smug, preaching about body positivity while working out with a personal trainer, fake hair and trying to seem relatable by saying shes so busy...while sat in a pile of Crisps!

duck off.

I do wish the insta bubble would burst for these twats

Reactions: 10
Pretending that using american brand names is because of her special uniqueness rather than her rabid desperation to go viral and letting the mask slip for a minute. Better make a quick ‘vag’ joke to be relatable again.

• Haha
Had to unfollow, seriously can't stand watching any of her posts or stories anymore. What a twatwaffle...

I thought she said her latest trip to Homesense was the first time she left empty-handed... she's now promoting some Dash drinks she purchased from there. She lies/exaggerates everythinggg!!! It doesn't make her relatable, it makes her a liar #dontbeadick

Had to unfollow, seriously can't stand watching any of her posts or stories anymore. What a twatwaffle...
Me too - I just realised that watching her wasn’t even entertaining me any more. She clearly reads here but won’t address anything that doesn’t fit with her ‘narrative’ - eg alcohol. It got to the tipping point and the ‘unfollow’ button was clicked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.